54: Conscious or confident?

Eren's POV

"Hahh... Yes... do what you want with me, sir" Eren breathed, his voice momentarily sounding thick and raspy from how he had treated his throat.

He was in quite the state; on his all fours on top of Levi, naked and hard and leaking. To suck him off, get to witness all of his reactions and feel him finally cum in his mouth was enough to drive him to his own mental edge. Not to mention that other element that had kind of just happened by itself; how he had kept Levi deep inside his throat to quite successfully fight his own limits for lack of air. He had no idea why he liked it so much... but he did, and to see Levi notice and react to his efforts was like the icing on the cake.

He had for a long time been a pretty confident guy when it came to sex but when he had met Levi it had in a way been like going back to the state of a shaky fucking virgin due to the new elements they were doing as well as just due to how experienced and incredible Levi was, making him a blushing mess tripping over his feet. However, slowly but surely Eren had been able to grow genuinely comfortable and confident enough when being with the impressive man and with what they were doing that he'd been able to take out more of that cocky side of him when he felt like it... what do they call it? A power-bottom?

He had a little booze in his blood, he had his ear newly pierced and Levi had for a long time both consciously and unconsciously showed him how much he liked him and how attractive he found him... so he felt sexy. Goddamn sexy and desirable. And that had allowed him to try taking the initiatives as well as do his best to fucking floor the man with his own little show that admittedly had required quite the fucking confidence.

He could look at him in a certain way and know how it drove the man on, he could bend his body and choose words that he knew Levi would react to. It was actually quite the power trip to know how much he was able to affect him and then actually doing it. Having that much influence on the man he respected and loved as well as being able to feel so good in his own skin was an amazing feeling. He considered himself very lucky to have been able to get this far.

But as much as he loved feeling the rush and confidence boost from taking the initiatives and successfully seducing his boyfriend, the pretty rough treatment he had given himself towards the end inevitably pulled him into a different state of mind where he found himself longing to please and to be praised by him. So when Levi's voice and words had grown increasingly assertive he'd felt every cell in his body eagerly reply as if being pulled by an invisible force. And by now it gave him an incredible rush of hormonal satisfaction when the older had started giving him instructions that he could follow and use to please him. It felt wonderful and somehow freeing.

"Get up" Levi said, his voice sounding almost tense from what seemed to be his own set of instinctive emotions in reaction to the situation and the gravity pull between them. Eren could see from the intensity in his eyes how he longed to both possess, break and satisfy him. It was hard to explain the feeling, but Eren knew he would take care of him and the knowledge of and trust in that somehow made him feel so thoroughly relaxed and simply elated.

He followed his instruction and got up on his feet. Levi followed right after, immediately closed the distance between their bodies, cupped his face and pulled him into an open mouthed kiss. Eren liked how he didn't hesitate to kiss him right after he had sucked him off; he'd had exes who found it disgusting to taste even the smallest remnant of their own cum and so making them avoid his mouth after he'd had it on them, which to Eren always had felt quite childish and somehow rude, not to mention boring.

Levi's hands quickly found their way around his body to his ass. He cupped his cheeks and pulled his body against him, letting him feel his big semi-hard cock press against his aching erection. Eren let out a moan into the kiss and added to the sensation by slowly grinding against him.