13: A warmth among the cold

Eren's POV

"Just sign here, please."

Levi stood leaning over the counter to sign some papers. Unfortunately the counter seemed to be a little too tall for Levi's fancy and Eren couldn't help but smirk secretly at the sight of how he stood there uncomfortably. If it had been anyone else he would for sure had given them hell about it, but Eren valued his life a little too much to dare tease Levi about height. Instead he did nothing but beam a smile at him when Levi had finished and turned around to leave.

"Man I'm excited!" Eren said and hurried ahead to find their car. He could hear Levi snort at him from behind but ignored it. He had after all said that he liked his personality, right? Well he would for sure get to see it today.

They got into the car, Levi started the engine and Eren made himself comfortable, which wasn't hard because it was indeed a nice car.

"So where do we go first? You're the guide" Levi said.

"Hmmm..." Eren reached over to the car's GPS to set it up with the right address before replying with a cheeky smile. "It'll be a surprise."

"Fine" Levi said and pulled out from the parking lot. "Do you have a license, by the way?"

"I do! I'm a natural at it too" he said with a wink.

"...It'll be less expensive to crash this car rather than mine, so I suppose you could take the wheel for a while later if you want" Levi said wearing a serious face as always, but his voice witnessed of some humor. He was teasing him.

"Tsk" Eren said and rolled his eyes. "Well gladly! But for now I'm happy to just sit here and admire your handsome profile" he mused and did just that. He saw the corner of Levi's mouth twitch upwards. But before he had gotten the chance to reply, Eren suddenly remembered something.

"Ah! That reminds me..." he said and leaned over towards Levi. He let his voice drop slightly, put his hand on the man's knee and slowly dragged it upwards along his thigh.

"What are you up to now, brat?" Levi asked but kept his eyes on the road.

"Oh nothing... I was just wondering..." he said, dragging his words seductively and twiddling for a moment with the hem of Levi's shirt. "Can't I take a few pictures of us please?"

"Hell no" Levi immediately replied without even considering it.

"Daddy~..." Eren pouted and tugged at the fabric.

"No" Levi insisted. But Eren caught him glance over to look at him for a moment, which he took as a sign that it was working. This was not a match he would lose, he decided and let out a kind of dramatic sigh.

"Okay... I just wanted something to look at after you've went home again daddy..." he said, sounding saddened. Levi groaned.

"Fuck... You better know that you're given special fucking treatment, kid." Eren could tell by his voice that he had given in.

"Yes! Thank you Levi, I like you so much!" Eren said happily.

"But if you fucking dare to tell me to smile for the camera..." Levi started saying, cringing his nose slightly.

"Haha I won't, I want your natural self" Eren giggled and raised his camera to get a good angle in where they both would fit into the shot. He leaned over towards Levi who looked kind of grumpy but let him do as he wanted while concentrating on the road. Eren took a few shots, pulling a new face for each of them before he sat back into his seat to see how they turned out.

"Oh you looked into the camera in this one!" Eren said, sounding thrilled. The look in Levi's eyes in the shot was just the one he had wanted to capture. Damn, it was basically a glare, but he didn't mind it one bit.