6: Stripped

Hi! Nana here. I hope you're enjoying the story so far ❤
In this chapter Eren will play a total of two songs in a playlist. I've created this playlist for real and have linked it in the chapter. If the link/playlist doesn't work for some reason, you can just manually press play on the two different Youtube windows below at the same time as Eren in the story starts the playlist and when the first one has ended. 

The two songs are the following:
1. Twisted - Two feet
2. Love is a bitch - Two feet

I really recommend listening to these tracks as they play in the story. They are amazingly sensual and really lifts the mood that Eren wanted to create, hehe ^//^

In any way, enjoy! xoxo

Eren's POV

If he didn't know any better Eren would've honestly thought that he looked at the expression of a man who saw a pile of shit instead of someone he was attracted to. Levi looked at him with sharp, stern eyes and despite being only through a camera Eren could feel a pleasant shiver travel down his spine. He didn't know why but that indifferent look on his face really stirred him up. It was very different from the usual smooth smiles and the tactful, cheap looking people he usually met. He had expected Levi to have a friendly smile as their eyes met for the first time, to show that he liked Eren and that he hoped that he would like him back, just like anyone else would. But instead it was these harsh eyes that met his when the image showed up at the computer screen and Eren certainly wasn't disappointed.

"Oh god... Hi" he said flustered while his own smile faded and he bit his lip. The left corner of the man's lips went up in a small, crooked smirk that lasted for a second.

"Hi brat" he said with his silky voice. Oh god his voice together with his face. Shit.

"God, it's so weird seeing you for real..." The way Levi looked at him seemed to flip a switch inside him. It somehow drew away his embarrassment while making him feel instant arousal. Even more aroused than he already had been from their earlier conversation, that is. Damn he couldn't wait to look up at this man as he grabbed Eren's hair and did whatever he wanted to him. And since his honesty switch had been flipped, he shamelessly told him. 

"Fuck... I want to be messed up by you so badly..." He sighed, anguish clear in his eyes and voice.

"Tch, so damn slutty." Levi cursed under his breath. "You won't be able to recognize yourself when I'm done with you" he promised. Eren got a grateful look over his longing face and let out a small moan. "Strip" Levi suddenly ordered before Eren got the chance to say anything more. His breath got stuck in his throat and he swallowed thickly before nodding.

"Wa-wanna watch me?"

"Will you make it worth watching?"

"...I'll give you a good damn show" Eren decided with determination and rose to his feet.

Levi didn't reply but crossed his arms and legs and sat back comfortably in his chair.

Eren placed the computer in the corner of the room, switched off the big light in the ceiling and instead lit a smaller, warm table light that created a gorgeous shade over his skin that he knew complimented his tones. He made a few quick clicks on his phone to play a very suiting, sensual playlist by Two feet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmlbV4uDES4&index=2&list=PL04Gv4sAY4CaS0lI8XADdEhLeaEc0C9PI&t=0s