16: One

Levi's POV

"We're fucking mad Levi, really fucking mad" Eren said, slightly slurring his words.

Oh holy, he's a jewel, a god damn jewel. Levi's body still felt fucking fantastic in the post-orgasm state he was in. Where the hell has he learned to suck cock like this? A damn professional wouldn't have done it that well. He was tempted to ask, but decided that questions could come later, now was the time for praise.

"Eren" he said, his tired voice almost caressing the word. "You're so good, so good- come here baby" he said and pulled at the younger's arm. Eren let out a tired, small moan but let Levi pull him up to his feet.

"Ahh... Levi..." he groaned.

"Oh I'm going to make you cum so much tonight" Levi breathed into his ear, loving the way Eren's body shuddered a little against him at his words.

"Mmm..." Eren just hummed happily, he still seemed to be pretty out of breath. Levi caressed the side of his face when he spoke again.

"But first, we'll eat" he said but then suddenly had to change his mind when Eren finally straightened up and met his gaze. "...Scratch that, first I'll have to clean you up, or they'll call child services on me" he chuckled.

"Pfft, not a child" Eren argued halfheartedly but turned around to give himself a look in the small wall mirror. "Oh fuck" he grinned.

"Oh fuck indeed" Levi said, crossing his arms. Eren's lips was red, plump and certainly looked thoroughly used. His eyes were slightly red tinted and still kind of teary. His hair was a complete mess and his cheeks were flushed red with tear streams all over... To be completely honest, Levi didn't actually want to fix him up at all. Eren looked so amazingly erotic and Levi loved to know that it was him who had made him into such a mess.

"Soothe your skin and eyes with cool water" he said reluctantly. Eren did as he had suggested and while he was splashing water across his face, Levi dragged his fingers through his brown hair to try to make it look presentable again.

Soon enough they were done and finally able to go back to their waiting table. Eren looked slightly conscious as they arrived back among other people, he was glancing around and seemed to bite at his inner lip.

"You're making us look suspicious, Eren" he said looking serious, although in reality he just enjoyed making him flustered. Eren immediately straightened up and didn't seem to know what to do with his hands, so he awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Oh" he said and Levi couldn't help but find his nervousness kind of cute at this point. He let out a small chuckle and shook his head at him at the same time as he reached their waiting table. Eren hurried after sheepishly.

They sat down and Levi looked at his watch to check how long they had been gone.

"Oi Eren, 28 minutes all in all, not bad" he said and Eren lit up in that mischievous way that was so typical of him.

"Well, I told you that I would give you the blowjob of your life" he snickered. He was probably gaining confidence again now that they were back where they had started. His eyes broke eye contact for a moment as he glanced down at something at the table between them. Levi could see a short glint in his eyes and before he had figured out what idea that now had crossed the brat's mind Eren reached out to grab one of the breadsticks that the waiter had given them.

"Oh, mm..." he said as he dipped its end in the garlic dip and brought it to his mouth. Levi raised an amused eyebrow as Eren with a small lick tasted the white dip. "Delicious! You should try it" he commented with a cheeky wink. This brat has a split personality, I swear, Levi thought, thoroughly amused.