29: It's all about that ass

Levi's POV

Are you shitting me? Levi thought to himself once he realized that Eren again had fallen asleep immediately after sex... and this time while laying tangled into Levi's body. What a kid... he thought and rolled his eyes, although mostly affectionately. But it was a short lived feeling of affection and his expression was quickly replaced by a grossed out face from the mess they had made. Even if Levi had wiped up the most of it he knew that Eren definitely still had remnants of cum all over his stomach, they were both covered in a thin layer of sweat and Levi could even feel his fair starting to turn stiff because of the dried up sweat over his forehead.

"Fuck" he cursed silently and was just about to get the fuck off the bed when Eren moved in his sleep and mumbled something, with his lips tickling Levi's side. He glanced down to get a look of his face and sighed. Damn was he adorable. He brought up a hand to the younger's head to gently drag his fingers through his hair. Eren moved his head slightly, seemingly to inch closer to his hand. Finally he opened his eyes and blinked drowsily at his boyfriend.

"Levi?" he asked.

"You're awake, good. Now we can clean up" Levi said and started to get up from the bed mercilessly.

"What? No, come back" Eren whined and took a hold of Levi's arm to try to have him stay.

"Tsk, let go" Levi grunted and looked at him with one raised eyebrow.

"Noo... Don't go~" he whined, now with his arms clinging around his waist. Levi let out a seemingly defeated sigh and looked back at Eren as he now was squirming closer to him again.

"You're hopeless" he said but went back to caress his head affectionately again. Eren relaxed and hid his face into the bed.

"I told you I needed you, didn't I?" he said, his voice coming out muffled and a little sulky sounding from the bed. That caught Levi off guard... Damn, are we doing this again?

"...I know. I need you too" he admitted after a short moment's hesitation. But his tone was serious, there was no doubt about that he meant it. Eren didn't immediately reply or react, just kept his face pressed into the blanket.

"...Don't go" he finally said a second time, and Levi softened. He had to remind himself of that despite all his usual confidence and attitude, Eren was after all the emotional type and had just had his first experiences of fully submitting to someone, his first punishment and even an unexpected emotional exchange.

"I'm sorry, I won't" he promised and leaned down to place a soft kiss over his back. He reached for the blanket and pulled it towards them to cover Eren with it again, then he laid down beside him and continued to calmingly stroke his hair. Eren turned around towards him and let out a happy sigh with his eyes still closed shut.

"How are you feeling?" Levi asked and made sure to observe his facial expressions closely. Eren opened his eyes and seemed to blush a little upon realizing that Levi was staring at him.

"Hehe! Perfect now that you're here!" he said, smiling sheepishly.

"Tsk" Levi said and gently flicked his finger at the younger's forehead but also couldn't help the soft smile that played at his lips. Eren just shut his eyes closed again and let out a relaxed, little laugh. Levi let a comfortable moment pass by before speaking again.

"So you're saying that you'll be okay as long as I'm not leaving you?"

"Uh... yeah?" Eren replied. He seemed a little confused as for where Levi was going with the question.

"Well then!" he said, sat up on his knees, wrapped his arms around Eren's blanket covered body and lifted him up in his arms.

"Ah!" Eren gasped and tried to bring out his arms from the blanket to hold onto him, but Levi held it tightly around him.