53: Addicted

(A/N): Hi!!

In this chapter they're once again playing a certain song that I recommend that you listen along with while you're reading. It's "Pessimist" by the artist Lithe... You could say that it's a bit of a steamy one, but a lot shorter than the whole scene though so maybe prepare some songs of your own too? 😇

Either way, I kind of worked my butt off to finish this in fair time so I would certainly appreciate any kind of support if you liked it! Vote and comments are very welcome, good and bad, although the positive ones of course make my heart a little extra happy, hehe.

See you again in approximately two weeks, on or around the 17:th of September! 🥰 xx

Levi's POV

Levi could feel the warmth from Eren's body even through his clothes and coat as the younger man pressed his taller body up against him... that boy could be like a whole damn heater. Eren had kept up his teasing and seductive yet easy-going mood all throughout both their dinner at the pub, another pint of beer and their walk back to Levi's place. Even as Levi was unlocking the door he'd been standing right behind him with his hands on his hips, unwilling to keep any distance between them yet in a sort of playful manner. And the moment the door had closed behind them he'd backed the older into the wall, kissing him deeply and pushing his heated body up against his.

Levi probably wasn't any less eager himself, but since Eren was being unusually pushy and he wanted to see where he would take this he chose to remain mostly passive for now and have him do what he wanted. Eren broke the kiss to instead lean down and start kissing his neck.

"How pushy" he chuckled, enjoying the feel of his eager lips following the lines of his neck. "Not bad" he mumbled and let his hands travel down to his ass to lazily feel him up.

"Mmm" Eren mumbled against his neck and started to unbutton his shirt. "Consider it me being eager to fuck with a Frenchman" he said with jokingly thick accent.

"Hah. Fucking Germans" Levi bit back, humored. When he had fully unbuttoned Levi's shirt Eren stopped the work on his neck to instead slowly, and while keeping the eye contact, getting down to his knees.

"Well actually" Eren said with eyes full of something wildly provocative, "I want to take the lead tonight" he said and ran his hand along the now exposed abs. "In fact... I want to see you struggle to hold back. Let me spoil you sir" he said and let out a hot breath right over his crotch.

"Hah..." Levi breathed out with a surprised smirk. "How very cocky". He took a lazy grip on Eren's chin to make him face him head on. "You want to see me struggle?" he repeated with raised eyebrows. There was something extremely provocative and tempting in the combination of seeing Eren with such a cocky attitude while he at the same time sat submissively on his knees right in front of him.

"I'll strip for you again" he offered and tilted his head without skipping a beat... just sitting there smiling with his face right in front of his cock. What a fucking tease.

"Fine... Go ahead then and take the lead, impress me" he said and pulled his pale hand through the younger's rich brown hair and already finding it hard not to pull that gorgeous face closer to his crotch. While obviously being aware of the already very real temptation Levi was going through, Eren let his eyes flicker down to his semi-hard on and gave his inner thigh a tight, teasing squeeze before standing back up again.

"Kiss me" he said in a quite voice as his first direction and Levi wasn't late to comply. He pulled the younger into a hungry kiss and Eren pulled him with him in the direction of the main room.

Through Eren's direction Levi somehow ended up in an armchair with the younger climbed on top of him. Eren wasted no time but placed both his hands on his chest and started trailing upwards towards his broad shoulders wearing a lustful look in his eyes. He used his hands to push the thin garment off his shoulders all the way until it slid down to his wrists and waist. When he reached his upper arms Eren halted his movements. While using his hands to feel around his well-developed biceps, he leaned down to speak softly to him in his ear.