4: One hell of a phone call

Levi's POV

It was 07:50 in the evening and Levi had just arrived home after another day of working overtime. He took another good look at the two pictures he had of Eren before calling him. Damn that boy is pretty, he thought as he studied his face. He really liked how he looked. But what he hadn't expected was the pleasant surprise that was the boy's personality. He liked his challenging and confident ways mixed with a curious openness. The kid definitely had a lot of backbone while still showing some submissive tendencies and the mix was arousing, very appealing and awoke parts of himself that Levi hadn't seen in quite a while. He contemplated this as the phone was ringing.

"Hello?" he heard Eren's voice breathe into the receiver as he picked up. He almost sounded a bit out of breath.

"Am I disturbing anything?" Levi asked, amused.

"Oh, no no... I was just- uh..." he started but trailed off.

"Just what? Wanking?" he asked in his usual sarcastic way. Although it wouldn't be too surprising if he actually had been wanking. Eren did however sound convincing when he denied it with a flustered laugh.

"What were you doing then?" Levi asked while quickly realizing that he quite enjoyed making the brat a little flustered.

"Ahaha... Well, I was actually thinking about sending you another picture" Eren finally admitted to Levi's surprise.

"Really? Did you take any?"

"No..."

"But you were thinking about sending something to me."

"Well, I wanted to tempt you a little but thought that it might be too much" he answered truthfully.

"What if I say that I would very much like another one?"

"Then I would gladly take as many as you want."

"Hmm... can I save that offer for a little later?" he asked, when very appealing ideas started to form in his head.

"Sure" he quickly agreed with a short laugh.

"Just don't expect too much from me on that same particular media. I fucking hate taking pictures."

"Really? How can you say that when the camera loves you so much, how cold" he said, and managed to not sound too disappointed.

"Tsk. Don't be too disappointed. I know plenty of other shitty ways to get by with" Levi assured him with a knowing, small smirk.

"Oh okay" Eren said, apparentely liking that, judging by the change in his voice."Like what?"

"Oh you're not ready for that yet, brat. You'd spill on the spot if you saw me through a web camera". Eren cursed.

"Fuck I'd love that, don't make me wait too long" he said, the pitch dropped down a few steps again and with a small, small hint of agony behind the words. Oh fuck, Levi thought, I won't be prepared to leave this earth before I've heard this voice moan my name with desperation.

"Hn, I probably won't. You've been doing pretty good so far at seducing me. It's been riling me up."

"Oh god." Eren said. But it had sounded as if there was something more that he had wanted to say. Levi decided that it now was time to get somewhere with this conversation.

"Okay Eren, I realize that it might be a bit hard for you to know how to act since we haven't stated any intentions. So let me just say now that I have every intention of driving you into a mad orgasm tonight, you're about to have the greatest fucking phone sex of your life."