58: Even the grumpiest bastard likes cheese

(A/N): Hi loves!!

I'm now sleepy as fuck but very happy to share another chapter with you. Hope you'll enjoy!

EDIT Jan 17:th: Updates are sadly put on hold for a while due to a temporary but severe lack of time. Wish you the best until I see you again!

EDIT June 24:th: HI and thank you all for your patience! This story will now finally continue again with updates every other Friday. I'll upload the next chapter in one week, the 1:st of July! Check my last update to my followers on my page for me info.
Hope to see you here next Friday!

Love, Nana xx

Eren's POV

"No way...!" Eren said in awe. Levi looked over at him with a raised, questioning eyebrow, from where he stood by the kitchen countertop. "Is this the day I'll get to see Levi Ackerman in an apron?"

"Careful or I'll buy you a pink one with frills" Levi responded sarcastically.

"Hah! Ineffective threat, I could rock that any day" Eren grinned. "What's that thing they say... a fragile male ego? Yeah, no such thing here" he said and winked at him.

"That's true" Levi said while tying the black apron around his waist, "I like that about you". Eren smiled, feeling grateful for his boyfriend. He knew that Levi had a preference for pretty masculine guys but that he also found it attractive when people could experiment outside of the norms.

Although Eren mostly looked and dressed like the typical guy, he occasionally made choices with his clothes and accessories that could be considered more feminine and he was pretty delighted about that it never had seemed to put Levi off the slightest. He would always compliment him and he could tell that he was proud of him for daring to express himself any way he wanted. Eren had found that one single look from that man could help him feel sexy and confident whatever he chose to put on. In contrast, he had before met or dated some guys who either became uncomfortable when Eren dressed differently since they weren't out of the closet, or who preferred more feminine guys and would try to affect him to act or dress accordingly. Levi didn't seem to think too much of it whatever style he chose but simply appreciated him for what he chose to be that day. It was really freeing.

"Right? Since you like it, maybe you should be the one we buy the pink frills for" Eren teased him and Levi cringed.

"I don't think my ego is particularly fragile, but dear god, I hate pastel" he said while starting to pick out some ingredients from the fridge.

"Hahaha I know, don't worry" Eren laughed before turning his attention to what he was picking out. "What are we making?"

"Caprese chicken" Levi said.

"Caprese... Don't think I've had that before".

"Well it's pretty fail safe and quick even for a beginner, so you should make some for you friend when you get back. Armin was it? Go and show him I have some good influence on you".

"Pfft" Eren chuckled, wearing a humored and a little mischievous look, "sure, daddy". Levi gave him a look.

"Wash your hands brat and start by cutting these in half lengthwise" he said and handed him a package of chicken breast.

"Mm okay" Eren said and did as he asked while Levi turned on the oven and picked out a package of cauliflower.

"I'm going to prepare some roasted cauliflower as the side dish but you could make something even simpler if you wanted, like pasta, or even eat the caprese chicken as it is".