32: Wicked desire

(A/N) Hey all, you sexy, beautiful people! xx Hehe ❤

SO. Thank you SO much to everyone who's read and voted/commented since last week! Reading your comments has really made me so very happy! And I hope that you will really enjoy this chapter as well!!

I'm planning on posting the next chapter in yet another week! Sunday the 9:th. BUT. With these last two chapters I've had a bit of a head start since I had already pre-written parts of them before the week started. So I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to meet the weekly updates-deadline this time. But I'm giving it a shot to see how much time I seem to need for a chapter nowadays. And don't worry, I need to have a deadline to work with to stay sharp and happy. Maybe it's a sub thing, or just a Nana thing, but I like having some pressure to work with.

Anyway. I'll see you guys soon! Love you 

________________________________________

One would imagine that a pull slowly would cease in its intensity with just a little time passing.

But it didn't, oh it didn't.

Eren's POV

After a short while that felt like an eternity, the art exhibition had been drawing to an end. But apparently Levi had truly meant it when he had said that they had a long night ahead of them. Because when the man that earlier had been the unaware victim of Levi's silence foreplay on Eren had invited the two of them to a nearby bar that some of the gathered guests wanted to visit, Levi had immediately agreed.

Eren's body seemed to be filled to the brim with all the carefully hidden emotions Levi had been steadily growing inside him during the last two hours. Desire, want, need, longing... To be actively submitted to him and yet unable to feel his touch, hear his praise, show him all of his adoration... it was torture. And what made it even worse was to see all the subtle signs of Levi's held back emotions too. It wasn't visible to the untrained eye, but Eren couldn't possibly miss it. The dilated pupils and gleams of desire every time their eyes met, the way the low raspiness of his voice told him without words what nasty things he wanted to do to him... the just barely held back instinct to dominate in his every stiff move. Never in his life had Eren felt such heavily suppressed tension before. It was incredibly sexy, he kind of hated it, but damn was it fucking sexy.

The group had soon walked over to the club in question and it didn't take Eren long to realize that the confined, dark lit main room of the bar made it even worse. The darkness that was now enclosing the group intensified every feeling Eren's poor body already was submitted to. Plus, the fact that they apparently weren't the only ones who were feeling hot and heavy that night certainly didn't make it any better either.

"Whoa" one of the men in their group chuckled in a low voice when they couldn't help noticing a couple glued to each other, pressed to a wall right beside them, their lips and hands all over each other. Eren guessed that the couple must be either too drunk or too kinky to mind the attention. Besides, the group soon noticed that those two weren't the only couple around that was sticking awfully close to each other that night. Eren swallowed thickly, glanced over at Levi and almost let out a moan when he locked eyes with that intense, steel gaze of the man he belonged to. The pull between them was worse than ever. Eren felt as if electricity was scorching the very air between them, dark electricity invading their bodies with shared desire. Looking right back at him, Levi cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak. His voice had a rough edge to it that even Eren hadn't quite heard before.