55: Stiff dick, soft heart

(A/N): HI and very sorry for being half a day late this time! But let me begin with wishing a very happy belated birthday to babyharlequinn who's birthday was October the 1:st! I hope you'll love this chapter and that it'll make your day even better even if it didn't come at your birthday! (I always read all comments! 💕)

Soo! I hope you'll all enjoy this new chapter! Leave a comment and a vote if you did, it would make my day! I plan to update again next time on Saturday the 16:th of October! Hope to see you there!! xoxo

The warm evening sun was slowly setting, casting sunlight and long shadows over a terrace and the spacious living room that it was connected to. There, a young man stripped of all his clothes trembled softly as another attached a metal ring behind his front row of teeth. The two men could feel the warmth from the sun kissing their naked skin as they gazed into each others' eyes.

Eren's POV

"Lie down, hands on your back".

On slightly shaky legs Eren laid down flat on his stomach on top of the sofa and obediently brought his hands to his back.

"Nnn..." he moaned weakly out of anticipation of what Levi was about to do to him. He was by now quickly noticing that not just his attempts of speaking but even his moans sounded a little weird when wearing the ring shaped metal gag that forced his swollen lips and slightly aching jaw open.

...God how he wished for Levi to take advantage of the gag and fucking abuse his throat. He knew he'd have to wait until another time for that to happen, but the thought of it was already making his skin fucking tingle... It was putting him in some mood.

Levi didn't immediately do anything to him but instead took a few steps back to look him over. Eren noticed and angled his head slightly and on purpose looked over at him through his heavy eyelashes and a lust drunken look over his face; one that he knew for sure would entice the other man.

"Nnn..." he moaned once again, adding just the right amount of impatience behind the sound. Longing but not demanding... he wanted to draw him in.

"Hmm, so obedient... You know I'm well on my way of taming you right?" Levi asked.

"Nhn" Eren breathed, making it sound like a confirming, soft sigh.

"Stay just like that" Levi ordered and went and picked out a bottle of lube from somewhere in the room. So far he had just been using his saliva back there but seems like he now was about to get more serious in playing with him.

Eren couldn't quite see what he was doing so when he felt a firm grip around his wrists that rested on top of his back he was a little caught off guard. Not that he'd been planning to be disobedient and move them but having Levi press down his hands like that, rendering him unable to disobey, was always a turn-on... especially paired with the gag. Now he had no choice but to accept whatever treatment Levi intended to give him.

"Ahh" he breathed, his voice slightly tense and trembling. He had experienced Levi like this enough times now that his whole body knew immediately what mood the older was in and quickly reacted accordingly. A familiar grip around his wrists was enough to build his anticipation and make his body respond... he supposed he really was taming him.

Levi used the other hand to feel him up for a moment, starting from his inner thighs and up towards his ass, before using it to spread him out. In the corner of his eyes he saw him lean down and place another soft touch of his lips against his now reddened skin.