11: You fall, you lose...?

(A/N): Last Friday we suddenly reached 1k views, it's a milestone that I've looked forward to for a long time and by now we're already at 1,3k!! It feels really good that I'm getting somewhere with this project, so an extra big thank you to everyone who's reading or in any way supporting this story. It really helps me going and motivates me a lot!

RECAP: 
Sooo~ last week we left our darlings in heat as they both just had confessed out loud that they like each other (and more than just the sex). This led to Levi feeling possessive and Eren longing for intimacy. So Levi snapped and a just few minutes later is where we're continuing today~ 

I hope you'll enjoy this mess of a chapter... 
As always, I'll see you again on Friday and leave a vote or comment if you liked it or if there's just anything on your mind!
bAIII

Levi's POV

"Aaahhh Levi!" Eren's voice was already strained and desperate.

"You seriously want to do it again already huh? Hoe" Levi bit out through gritted teeth as he grinded against him. He had him pressed towards a wall, held up one of his legs with one hand and used the other to press his elbow against his chest and his fingers into his mouth. Eren let out a muffled, wet moan.

"U-hu... I do- haahhh!" Fucking hell, Levi loved hearing how desperate he was for him.

"Oh baby I'm going to make you feel so good" he said in a low voice and easily discarded the towel that was by now loosely tied around Eren's waist. He made him turn around to face the wall before bringing his hand to the brunet's crotch and stroking him sensually.

"Haahh.." Eren breathed restlessly.

"Tell me, what thoughts are running through your head right now, Eren? Why did you want me to fuck you again so suddenly?"

"Um I- hmm..." Eren said, seemingly a bit distressed by the question. "I just... I don't know"

"You really don't know or you're just too embarrassed, shy, to say it?"

"Hmm..."

"Well?" Levi urged at the same time as he found Eren's nipple with his fingers and started to tease him.

"The latter, I guess" Eren admitted, his voice slightly higher pitched.

"Thought so" Levi replied and pinched the sensitive area.

"Uhn..." Eren started again and finally seemed to be able to pull through his emotions. "I just felt so happy... from hearing you say that... that you like me. And I like to express myself with my body."

"Express yourself with your body?" Levi asked, interested. "So you mean that every shaky breath you take is actually you admitting that only I can break you down like this? ...Every moan confesses that you're crazy about me?" Almost as an confirmation Eren immediately let out a moan from hearing his words.

"Yes" he sighed, contented. Levi sucked in his lip and pressed the younger's body against his. Damn he liked that thought.

"Fuck, you're making me so hard for you" he breathed into his ear as he let his hands travel over his body. "I'm going to fuck you so good. Tell me how you want me to fuck you to express that I like you, Eren?"

"Ahh..." Eren breathed out a flustered, shaky breath and seemed to be searching for the right words, but Levi didn't wait for his reply.

"Love is gentle, is it not? Love is patient, love is kind" he instead cited sweetly into his ear with a crooked smile.

"Hah, no thank you, not in bed at least" Eren chuckled a little.

"No?"

"No" he said resolutely and twisted his head backwards to be able to look the shorter man in the eyes. Damn, Levi thought, his eyes is a fucking masterpiece. Eren opened his mouth and only hesitated for a second before he answered Levi's question. "Fuck me like you mean it, Levi."