18: Sonder

(A/N): Oh shit, I actually forgot that it was update day yesterday... I'm so sorry guys!! 

And one more thing; I won't be able to update the coming Wednesday due to that I won't be home for about a week and will therefore not have access to my computer. So next time I'll post will be on next FRIDAY, the 5:th.

I hope that you all will have a most wonderful week! Cheers xx 

Eren's POV

Levi was done with the counting. Could this finally mean that he would fuck him? Eren arched his back to be able to grind his red, bare ass against Levi's crotch. He let out a begging moan and heard the man groan from behind him.

"You see that little bottle over there, Eren?" he suddenly asked unexpectedly. Eren looked in the direction in which he was pointing. Almost right in front of him, at the floor was a bottle of lube. You could say a lot of things about Levi, but at least no one could blame him for not being prepared.

"Nghh..." Eren whined.

"Pick it up." He let go of his hands to allow him to lean down and grab it. Levi then made him pour it out himself in the man's palm and thus controlling the amount.

"Hmph, saving money, are we?" Levi smirked at the relatively small amount Eren had given him. "Well, don't complain then if it gets painful" he mused while spreading it out over his fingers. Eren let out a desperate moan when he finally felt Levi's slicked fingers touch and caress his entrance. But Levi really must have wanted to drive him mad, because his patience was truly impressive today. He repeatedly flicked his finger and drew circles over the sensitive skin all while applying different levels of pressure. When his first finger finally entered it went in smoothly without any struggle at all so Levi quickly added another, which also went in as easily.

"Tch, now you're really starting to look like a whore, Eren. So ready to take cock already without even having to be loosened up" he commented in a clearly aroused voice and parted his fingers inside him slightly. Eren's breaths were now coming out in irregular, heavy puffs through the holes in the gag and he could barely think straight. To finally get stimulation from that one place where he craved after it the most felt so incredible that he thought he could lose his mind.

From having been played with for so long plus having recently climaxed, his body seemed to be on maximum sensitivity. Each little move inside of him felt absolutely amazing. But yet it was far from enough... he pressed himself further down onto Levi's fingers and even rolled his hips to increase the feeling, he couldn't help it.

"Shit, yes this is just how I want you, my little slut. So beyond yourself that the only thing you can think of is me inside your ass... So fucking eager" Levi groaned and Eren couldn't help but moan again at the lewd words alone. "...But I think I want to hear you beg for me now" he added after a moment. Eren felt him pull at the strap behind his head that held the ball gag in place and then he was suddenly free.

"Haah- Sir-" Eren gasped as he found his voice. He almost sounded like he would cry.

"Fuck..." Levi cursed, his voice swaying from what seemed to be a sudden wave of arousal. The state of Eren's voice had surprised them both. But right then, Eren honestly couldn't care less about how the hell he sounded. "Sir, sir please oh please."

It was as if all dams had burst at the same time now that he finally was able to voice his last hour of desperation, pleasure, need and adoration. Plus, some sort of remaining hesitation had definitely shattered inside him when Levi had forced him to stare straight at the true face of who he was and longed to be. There was no idea in trying to pretend even the slightest anymore. He was without a doubt a whore for Levi and they both knew it. "Sir, your cock, please, please" he begged fervently.