35: A slow surrender

(A/N): Alright, so I'll say the same as Eren's about to think very soon! "Holy shit." 

This chapter took me longer to write than I think any other chapter ever have taken me and I'm not even entirely sure why. It didn't even go nearly as far plot wise as I had thought I would. 

But to be honest, I've had two very rough weeks since the last chapter, which probably explains my difficulties to focus this time and thus also my one day of lateness. Last Friday, the 21:st of February, a close relative of mine suddenly passed away. That, among a few other things have messed up my plans and feelings this last week.

So I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to keep the planned schedule this week! I hope to be able to update again the coming Sunday but I don't yet dare make any promises about it before seeing how I'll be feeling during the coming days.

Either way, I'm very happy to finally be done with this chapter and I really hope that you will like it.

...P.S. SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER. 
But you guys know me by now... I like my smut fucking detailed, hehe. 

♥ I LOVE YOU GUYS 

Eren's POV

Holy shit, holy shit... Um... Let's see...

Levi and Eren had said their quick goodbyes to the group they had come along to the bar with and was now seated in a taxi on their way back to the hotel. Eren's thoughts were all scrambled up as he was trying his best to remember the five rules or guidelines Levi had given him the day before and which he was now expecting him to soon recite back to him.

Okay... So, be clean, address him properly... Uh, that I belong to him... that's three. So there's two more... Wait, that was three right? Clean... Address him... Eren thought and counted on his fingers. He tried to count discreetly and just lift up his fingers slightly with his hand resting in his lap, but Levi seemed to have noticed anyway. He let out a small chuckle.

"Hmph, getting panicked are we?" he asked, his voice proof of that he was definitely enjoying this.

"...Just a little, sir" Eren replied truthfully, because he knew that he expected him to be fully honest with him now. Ah that's right! Be honest and vocal...! He thought, relieved as he remembered the fourth one.

Too soon and yet not soon enough, the driver slowed down and announced that they were at their destination. Eren looked out through the window and felt his heart skip a beat at the impressively tall building. Since he was still kind of influenced by the alcohol he had downed during the last hours, every emotion was heightened, and somehow it made the situation he now was in suddenly feel very unreal.

"...Eren. Get moving, love" Levi's voice from the other side of the car woke him up from his momentarily stunned state and he hurried to open the door and get out. Levi came over to his side just as he got out and to Eren's delight but also increased nervousness, he put his hand at Eren's back and proceeded to lead them forward into the hotel. Ahhh... Eren thought, feeling happy and flustered and how his cheeks slightly heated up as he glanced over at the besuited man at his side.

In one way he was getting used to having Levi around, but once in a while it really struck him how amazing of a man he was and how lucky Eren was that that talented, strong, good looking and successful man for some reason had fallen for him.

The admiration he felt for him together with the current state they now were in since Eren had locked his collar gave him an intense longing to show him his adoration. So right as they passed through the big revolving door and entered the lobby that held a few scrambled groups of people, he leaned closer to him and with a slight smile whispered into his ear.