37: Rewards

(A/N): HI! I'm keeping this short today. Due to that I'm about to start a new job Monday the 30:th, as well as a few other reason, I will this time need two weeks for the next update! Which means that the next one should be up Sunday the 5:th of April!

I surely hope that you will enjoy this pretty fucking lewd chapter. If you did, please let a vote and comment to let me know! As always, I would very much appreciate it!

Enjoy!

(...P.S. NO CLIFFHANGER TODAY BOIS)

Levi's POV

"That- that feels weird" Eren complained softly. He had finished cleaning himself out with some help from Levi, but left for the man was to open him up properly while also taking the golden opportunity to enjoy himself. Levi let an amused sound while continuing to slowly rub his oily fingers over his perineum.

"I bet, I'm stimulating your prostate" he replied.

"What?" Eren questioned, sounding a little shocked.

"You didn't know? The prostate is located right above the perineum so massaging at this particular place here indirectly stimulates the prostate" he explained with an amused smirked while shifting his position in the steaming hot water slightly to get into a better position behind him. They had just relocated into the Jacuzzi and Levi had his sub standing on his knees, bent over the edge of the white tub.

"What!" Eren said again and made Levi smile a slightly sadistic smile. He lowered his voice.

"I bet I could make you cum from stimulating you from the outside alone, if I kept at it long enough".

"Ah, fuck me. I'd just die!" Eren cursed, still sounding slightly shocked and shook his head. Levi chuckled.

"Looks once again like you liked that idea. After all, you do like to suffer a bit don't you?" he taunted him.

"Go to hell" Eren said. His denying insult wasn't very convincing though since he still stood there with his hands on his ass, spreading himself open. Levi let out a low chuckle.

"Right. Just continue spreading yourself out for me, love" Levi said, amused. Eren was still wearing his collar, but as Levi also had made clear earlier this was now to be considered aftercare for the emotionally intense training he had put him through and therefore their dynamics had shifted slightly again. Eren let out a low sound but did as he was told. Levi put a firm hand on his lower back to make him lean down forward slightly further. Once he had gotten the angle he wanted, he leaned down and spit a fair amount right over his hole, making the younger let out a flustered yet pliant sound.

"Relax, love" he instructed him right before letting a finger sink in. Thanks to that he had already cleaned himself it went in easily, so Levi pushed it in the whole way up to his knuckle and earned himself a moan from Eren. To finally see and feel his finger sink inside the inviting warmth together with hearing Eren's eager voice was so gratifying that he almost felt shivers run down along his body. He couldn't for his life think of a more enticing sight and then the quickly flourishing affection he was feeling for him just made it even more intense in a way he hadn't been close to experience in many years.

"God Eren, you look so good like this" he breathed out, praising the spread out youngster while slowly pulling out his finger only to add a second one.

"Ahhh... Levi" Eren moaned and let his head fall down to the flat, broad edge. Levi could tell that he was indeed impressively relaxed. It was without a doubt thanks to the earlier submission training he had done so well combined with Levi's extensive measures to help him relax.