Chapter 20

LIAM'S P.O.V.

Jessie shakes uncontrollably in her seat as we race to Zayn's house. She went into shock an hour ago and she is in hysterics. Zayn clutches his sister trying to calm her but failing as she hiccups and shakes in his arms.

"Jessie please I promise, I won't let him hurt you. Calm down love." Zayn whispers in her ear. Worry is clear in his voice as he clutches her in his arms. Niall races through the streets to the house. Niall pulls up in the driveway instantly getting out of the car and helping Zayn pull Jessie out of the car.

"Get her under a blanket and don't let her go. Harry and Louis are on their way here they just had to stop somewhere." I inform Zayn. The boys went to the police station for help though without any picture of Jessie's dad, they won't help us. Niall gets a few mugs from the cupboards in the kitchen and brews some tea. After a while, Jessie finally calms down when Niall hands her a cup of tea. She hiccups every time she breathes but she isn't screaming anymore so that's good.

"Liam, we need to get every member of security to watch Jessie. I cannot lose her." Zayn says after everybody else has fallen asleep. Jessie fell asleep in, Louis' arms when he got here about an hour after he and Harry got here. She tosses and turns every once in a while but hasn't woken up screaming yet so that's good. Zayn looks at his sister worriedly and runs a hand through his messy hair. If Zayn loses her, his mum will be crushed and I don't think Zayn would be able to handle the guilt of losing someone so precious to himself and his family. Even the boys and I can't bear to lose her. She means to much to us and we would all be heart broken if she was gone.

"I know Zayn. I promise you aren't going to lose her. I'm sure we have every cop in London looking for her father and when they find him, they will make sure he never sees the face of Jessie again." I assure him. Zayn huffs and nods the bags under his eyes indicating he's overly in need of sleep.

"I just can't bare to watch him take her back. He will kill her I know it. My mum would be devistated." He sighs. I nod rubbing my eyes trying so hard to stay awake. Though I know how tired Zayn is, he won't be able to sleep he's so worried.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

The sun shines through the windows in the morning blinding my eyes. The pain in my neck not helping when I groan sitting up from the uncomfortable position on the floor I managed to fall asleep in. When my eyes adjust to the light, I see everybody but Jessie fully awake and whispering things so they won't wake the sleeping girl terrified of her past coming back to haunt her.

"Mornin' Harry." Niall nods his head to me in greeting. I get off the floor only now seeing Jessie wrapped in Louis' arms. Though I know he only meant to comfort her and he has a girlfriend, jealousy runs through me but I ignore it stumbling into the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, the kitchen door swings open and soft footsteps stop behind me.

"Good morning love. Would you like a cup of coffee?" I ask grabbing another mug from the cupboards. I hear a faint tired yes as she sits at the kitchen table.

"You aren't going to ask me if I'm alright?" She asks. I chuckle a bit knowing she really isn't alright.

"Jessie, I know you are not alright. If I were you, I would be nowhere near alright." I turn around to see her half smile thanking me for not asking a silly question. As the coffee just starts to pour into the pot, I walk over to Jessie and wrap her in my arms tightly but careful not to hurt her. She squeezes me back and in a few seconds I hear her start to cry. She breaks down fully and holds onto me for dear life. How could someone ever do something like that to a person? How could someone beat, and brake someone that has never done anything to them? The boys burst through the door with worried faces to see Jessie and I on the floor hugging each other. The guys don't question it, they sit down and they join us in the hug for comfort.

"Jessie, I promise you, I will not let him lay a hand on you again." Zayn whispers. Jessie sniffles and hugs me tighter. After a while, we decide to get up and I finish making the coffee I forgot about. Zayn's phone starts ringing and he excuses himself to answer it.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

"Hello?" I ask. It was an unknown number.

"The famous, Zayn Malik. The boy who's little long lost sister belongs to me. I'm coming for her Malik. Watch out."

That son of a bitch!

"You fucking touch her and I swear to god I will kill you myself." I growl. There's a chuckle on the other end of the phone. My blood boils just at the thought of him taking Jessie.

"You can throw those pathetic little threats at me but I find her. Maybe I'm on my way there right now and you wouldn't even know what hit you. I'm coming and you can't stop me."

The line goes dead. As if the world was trying to scare the shit out of me, the door opens making me jump only to see, Simon walk through the thresh hold. A sigh of relief comes out of my mouth as he looks at me with worry, confusion, and shock. As soon as he steps away from the door, It gets kicked down and a man walks in with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Malik. I'm here for something that belongs to me." He smirks.

Oh no.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to get this update out because it has been taking forever.

Please remember to vote, comment and follow me byee!!