Chapter 14

NIALL'S P.O.V.

"Wait, whoa hold up! Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Louis groans. We are rushed into a limo and Jessie starts shaking again. Zayn grabs her hand to reassure her and then we are off into a different studio for the interview. As soon as we get there, we are rushed into the studio and rushed into dressing rooms. The stylist shoves a pair of skinny jeans at me and a tank top. I walk out of the dressing room my hair styled up my legs itchy from the jeans and I see Harry. Harry looks as comfortable in his skinny jeans as I am in sweats. He's wearing a grey V-neck t-shirt., his hair looks normal because he probably shook it out when the stylists were done with it. The rest of the boys walk out of their dressing room and we are just waiting for Jessie. There's yelling in the dressing room at the end of the hall and the boys and I look at each other, shrug and go to see what's going on.

"Do I have to wear this? I don't like dresses! No don't even bother there's no way I'm wearing that!" Jessie yells on the other side of the door. The stylist screams in frustration and thats when Liam opens the door just enough for us to peak in. Jessie is running around the room away from the dresses and skirts the stylist is throwing at her.

"Jessie stop! Please just put this on it's not that bad!" The stylist throws a crop top and shorts at her and Jessie gasps. "Excuse me but I am no slut! Get out of here I will dress myself." Jessie starts looking for some type of the clothing on the floor around the messy dressing room. The stylist stomps out of the room and notices us at the door.

"Good luck with that one!" She groans and stomps off. Zayn is fuming at those words and Liam and I hold him back so he can't run after her. We watch Jessie for a bit more and see that she has washed all the makeup off her face and just applied foundation or concealer on her face, whatever its called on the scars on her face. She throws her hair into a messy bun and finds trhe clothes she was looking for. Zayn quietly shuts the door after that and we wait for two more minutes. Jessie walks out of her dressing room looking comfortable in yoga pants and a tank top with a light sweater to cover her arms. She pulls the sweater on and zips it on.

"Boys, Jessie lets go! What's taking so long?" Simon appears around the corner. No body answers his question but Liam groans and asks a different question. "Why does she get to wear whatever she wants and we have to wear tight pants that are itchy and crush my thighs?" Simon snorts.

"Because she's Jessie and she can." Simon dissapears and Jessie smirks and winks at Liam walking pasts us and catches up with Simon. We run back stage and see the huge crowd. Jessie takes a shakey breath and then the interviewer comes on.

LOUIS' P.O.V.

"Hi my name is, April and I'm your host. Today we have very special guests just waiting back stage and I would like to welcome. . . ONE DIRECTION!" April yells and the crowd scream wildly. We run on leaving, Jessie back stage. We sit on the chairs beside, April and she smiles.

"Hello boys! How are you?" April asks and we all answer with, 'I'm fine', or  'Great'.  April nods and is into asking questions.

"So you're fourth album is out now, how's that going?" She asks. As she smiles, I can't help but notice the lipstick on her teeth. I stifle a laugh not paying attention to her question when somebody answers it. 

"Well before we get to the real reason you are here, why don't we answer some questions the fans have posted on twitter?" Liam nods and a big sceen shows up behind us with questions on the screen from twitter. "Who is the song, 18 written for?" April reads from the screen and I instantly blurt out an answer.

"I wrote it for Eleanor." My cheeks flush pink and the crowd awww's. A few questions later we stumble upon a question about Jessie.

"Who is that girl, Zayn was seen with a few days ago?" Everybody looks to Zayn expectant of an answer.

"Her name is Jessie. Jessie is my sister, I just met her a few weeks ago and it turns out that she was my long lost sister. She is actually back stage right now. Would it be okay if she came out here, April?" Zayn smiles at the mention of his sister.

"Of course, I would love to meet her! Everybody please give a warm welcome to Jessie!" The crowd screams and claps again when she walks on stages waving nervously. April jumps up from her seat to shake, Jessie's hand.

"Hi it's such a pleasure to meet you! How do you feel about all of this Jessie?" April asks. Jessie stares at her for a second letting everything sink in. April sits back in her seat and Jessie still is just standing there thinking though she now holds a microphone in her hand.

"I'm sorry, what?" Everybody laughs. Jessie turns around and sits in the empty seat next to the couch the boys and I are in. April laughs a little too hard and then looks back at her.

"Someone's nervous. I asked how you feel about having a super famous brother." April's enthusiastic voice is getting quite annoying now. Jessie looks to Zayn for a moment a look of panic on her face.

"Um, well its a lot to take in at first, I'm still not really not used to the flashes in my face and the screams in my ears. I think a little while back Zayn and I got ambushed by some girls and one of them almost ripped my shirt right off." Jessie lets out a shaky laugh. I only notice now that Jessie isn't wearing very much makeup or any at all for that matter allowing the scars and healing bruises on her face show clearly. I look to April and her eyes zoom in on Jessie's face as well.

"Just one more question, Jessie. I'm sure everybody is dying to ask and most definatly dying to know, why do you have bruises on your face? And that huge gash on your cheek?" Son of a bitch! Well that hit the trigger. Jessie looks ready to break down and cry at any moment. Zayn looks about ready to murder April, the rest of the boys and I are ready to jump up and hold Zayn back and try to comfort, Jessie.

"I think that wraps up the interview. Thank you April for having us, goodbye." Harry says through gritted teeth. That was the fastest interview I gave ever been in and thank god for that. He seems to be the only one that can talk to her at the moment. Without letting April say anything, we all get up and Zayn pulls Jessie into a tight hug after pulling her backstage. Jessie's quiet sobs fill the room as Simon appears from the entrance a look of guilt on his face. April comes backstage a look of disbelief on her face.

"What was that, I'm the only one that can end my show! I just asked a simple question she shouldn't have gotten so upset about it!" She yells rather frustrated. We all turn to glare at her. She knows that question is personal but she asked it anyway.

"What were you thinking, asking a very personal question like that! That question is none of your damn buisness and we do not take kindly to bitches asking people personal questions so we are just going to leave now." Niall growls. Wow I did not expect that from him. We all turn away from her and we go out to the back and jump in the car without any difficulties. The whole way back to the house, Jessie is silent while she looks out the window tears drying slowly. Simon looks pretty deep in thought as well guilt still evident on his face.

"Jessie, I'm sorry I didn't realize she would ask that kind of question. I'm so sorry, Jessie. Let me make it up to you." Simon tries to apoligize but Jessie just nods not paying attention to what he's really saying. We reach the house and Jessie gets out of the car and walks in without saying a word.

"I really am sorry boys. I didn't know that would happen. I will make it up to her I promise." Simon sighs and we nod telling him everything will be okay.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! im so sorry i didnt update sooner i just havent been at my dads house last weekend and ive been really busy with school please remember to vote commment and follow me byee!!