Chapter 1

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

"JESSIE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" My father screams. My hands tremble as I stumble down the stairs and find my dad at the bottom of them. It's 5 p.m. and he's already drunk though it isn't anything new. I don't look in his eyes but I look at his face which is covered in drunken anger.

"Y-yes da-ad?" I stutter. He smirks and grabs my hair throwing me down the rest of the stairs and on the floor knocking the wind out of me. He kicks me in the stomach a few times and then pulls me up by my hair again. I yelp in pain holding my head. The bruises from a few months ago haven't healed yet and I don't think they are going to. My father does this to me every day after he gets home from work and sometimes before. My nose starts bleeding because he punched me in the face and then he grabs a beer bottle off the coffee table and smashes it against the wall.

"You are a worthless ugly bitch and no body wants you! Your mother was the one who made me adopt you I hated you from the moment I saw you. You're an ugly, stupid brat!" He screams at me. A broken piece of the glass bottle is still in his hands and I know exactly what he's going to do with it. His hand moves closer and closer to my face and I scream for him to stop but he doesn't listen. The sharp piece cuts into my cheek making me scream in agony as the blood streams down my cheek and onto the glass. He throws me to the ground laughing as he kicks me one more time.

"Stupid bitch." He mutters. Hot tears run down my cheeks burning my left side. I run up the stairs and into the bathroom grabbing a damp towel and holding it to my face. This isn't the first time my father has done that to me, and it certainly won't be the last. Tomorrow I won't see him at all so I don't have to worry about anything. My room is the only place I can feel safe though still doesn't hold much protection as it hasn't stopped him from coming in my room before. I guess either way I'm not safe but whatever. My eyes slowly close shut and I drift off into a restless sleep.

~~~~~~~ THE NEXT MORNING ~~~~~~~~

My eyes open to the sound of a door slamming and I already know that my dad has gone to work and won't be back until 5 a.m. tomorrow. The first thing I do is hop in the shower letting the hot water relax my sore aching body. After that I quickly get dressed in a plain black V-neck t-shirt, black yoga pants, and black TOMS. Yes I like black and it's also the only color in my wardrobe considering its not very big. I throw my hair in a pony tail and quickly clean the house. After sitting around from doing nothing because the house is now spotless, I have nothing to do. I decide to go to the fair that's down the block from my flat. I lock the door and jog down the block to the fair, my black sweater covering my arms so no one can see the bruises and my hood up so nobody can see the giant cut on my cheek. I pay for some tickets to go on rides and run through the gateway to the fair. I saved the money from the multiple times my dad just dropped it around the house without even realizing.

The first ride I go on is called the zipper. It's super fast and spins you around making you feel so sick after but it's so fun. The ride instructor straps me into my seat and after everybody is in the ride starts. Butterflies already in my stomach. The ride lasts for about another four minutes and by the time I get off I'm so dizzy I have to sit down and take a break. Everything around me is double at the moment but it was so fun to ride. When I finally see clear again I decide to get something to eat, I know it's probably not a good idea to eat after going on a ride like that, but I'm hungry. I get in line for a hotdog and Pepsi. I pay for my order and when I go to sit down something hits me knocking the hotdog out of my hand and spilling the Pepsi all over me.

"What the hell?! Great just freaking great." I mutter to myself. I pick up the hotdog and throw it and the soda in the garbage. Five people come running at me and I look over to the ground and find a football.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

"Great going Harry! you hit a girl and made her spill everything she had! Now we have to go apologize." Liam sighs. We were kicking the football around and then Harry decided to be and arse and boot the ball as hard as he could. The girl mutters something to herself that I didn't quite catch what she said. She glances at us and then to the ball that's lying on the ground. She groans and turns to walk away. I give Harry a look and he just shrugs.

"Wait miss," Liam calls out. The girl turns around but her face is covered by her sweater. It kind of looks like she's trying to hide something. She looks up but part of her face is still hidden. Her right eye is black and it kinda makes me wonder what happened but I don't ask because I don't want to be rude.

"I'm sorry for hitting you with the ball. Let me buy you a new hotdog and soda?" Harry apologizes. The girl just looks at him. It's starting to creep me out because she's a half hooded stranger and she could scream out to the entire park who we are.

"It's fine, thanks anyway." She turns back around and starts walking again. Harry is shocked that she said no I wonder what's going through his pretty little head right now. He's probably shocked that he, Harry Styles would get rejected. We aren't even hiding our faces and its like she didn't know who we are. Harry just shakes his head and runs after her.

"Wait, please let me do something I feel bad." Harry grabs her arms and spins her around making her hood fall off. Her hair falls out of the hood and the rest of her face shows as well. Whoa! There's a huge cut across her face and it looks new too. She gasps and stumbles to get her hood back up but its to late and she knows we all saw. I look to Louis but I don't think he's fazed by the cut. What he's looking at is her whole head, her face, her hair, her eyes... its a little weird actually but by the time I look back the girl is gone and Harry is walking back over to us.

"Did you see that huge cut on her cheek?" He asks. We all nod but Louis just looks at me. I raise an eyebrow at him and he drags us over to a table, Niall grabbing the football. We all sit down and Louis keeps looking at me. . .

"What Louis? Is there something on my face? What is it?" I ask him getting annoyed that he's been staring for almost two minutes and he hasn't said a word. He shakes his head.

"That girl looked exactly like you."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! first chapter I hope you liked it not very much to say at the moment but please remember to vote comment and follow me!! byee!!