Chapter 13

LIAM'S P.O.V.

My eyes open only to be blinded by the sun seeping in through the window. I look at my surroundings and see I'm in Jessie's room from last night. Niall is no where to be seen until I hear light snores coming from the floor. I chuckle quietly and try to get up but somone is keeping me in place. When I finally get a good look at everybody I notice how we are all on top of some one. Harry is prawled out on the bottom of the pile (which I don't really know how he's breathing right now) and Louis is laying right on top of him, my leg manages to have been sandwhiched inbetween the two and, Zayn is laying right on my chest.

Jessie is laying face down on Louis and is holding tightly onto Zayn's hand. I remember right before I fell asleep last night seeing Jessie grab someone's hand because she was scared. There is movement on the dog pile and I see Louis slowly open his eyes. He groans and then sees me and chuckles. When he tries to move and fails he looks and finds Jessie on him.

"Niall!" Louis whisper/yells. When nothing happens I talk normally seeing as nobody is going to wake up.

"Niall Horan wake up or so help me, god..." I trail off when I hear shuffling on the floor and Niall gets up off the ground only to laugh when he sees us. "Wow, quite the prediciment you guys are in. Have fun tying to get out of it!" Niall turns to walk away smirking. Little asshole.

"Niall, if you don't help us I will make sure you never get Nandos again." I threaten. That stops him dead in his tracks and he whips around giving me the 'you wouldn't dare' look. I nod and he quickly runs to help us. First he slowly and carefully lifts, Jessie off Louis and I get my aching foot off Harry and then Niall lifts Zayn off of me and I get off the bed stretching. Niall groans and looks at us.

"Oh yeah! One question. . . how did you end up on the floor?" Louis snickers. Niall rolls his eyes and tells us that, when everybody was moving around into the 'very comfortable' sleeping positions, Harry had kicked him off sometime and he just didn't care until he woke up and had a major pain in his hip. Louis just laughs so hard he starts snorting, while I make coffee. The stairs creak and small feet make their way into the kitchen. Jessie steps into the light looking groggy from sleep. She rubs her eyes, her long brown hair messy and knotted from sleep.

"Morning Jessie. Would you like some coffee?" I ask seeing as the others didn't notice her walk in. She nods slowly and I hand set her cup down on the table while, Jessie gets herself a bowl of cereal.  

"Thanks Liam. Niall can you crack my back please?" She asks groaning from her stiff pain. Niall nods and she gets up crossing her arms over her chest while she turns her back to him and he wraps his arms around her bending backwards lifting Jessie off her feet. He bounces a little and even I hear the pops of her spine. When Niall puts her back on the floor she sighs in relief thanking him and going back to her meal. Louis walks out of the bathroom and smiles at Jessie.

"Have a nice sleep?" Louis asks sitting next to her at the table. Jessie grunts and then thinks for a moment and then grunts with a small nod. I chuckle and take a sip of my coffee. After about an hour or so, Jessie and Louis sit in the family room watching some sort of comedy TV show that only they would understand. Harry shuffles across the room to the kitchen grumbling a hello to me. Theres a loud burst of laughter coming from the family room and I roll my eyes at the two children who seem to think everything that happens on that show is funny.

"Is Zayn up yet? We have to go to the studio in an hour to meet Simon." I say to Harry but he shakes his head. Of course he isn't up yet, why would he be? Niall looks up from his plate of pancakes, a mouthfull of food.

"Get Jessie to wake him up, it will take less time than the four of us trying." He grumbles. Jessie looks back when she hears her name and walks over to us.