Chapter 17

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Good Morning." I smile at a tired looking Jessie who groans in response. I laugh seeing she is exactly like her brother. Liam walks into the room running a hand through is bedhead hair. He pours some hot water into a cup to make some tea. Jessie grabs a box a cereal from the cupboard pouring it into her bowl along with some milk.

"Can you grab me a cup of that as well Liam?" Jessie mumbles eating a spoonful of Lucky Charms. Liam starts making another cup handing it to Jessie who gratefully takes it and sips from it after finishing her breakfast. Slowely, one by one, the boys walk into the kitchen grumbling their good mornings until Zayn walks in looking happy, dressed and fully awake.

"Hello everybody! Jessie ready to go?" He smiles at her. She groans and finishes her tea running upstairs to get dressed for the day. Zayn and Jessie are going to look for a house today so the guys and I are going to go out and around the city. A few minutes later, Jessie walks down fully dressed, hair in a high ponytail. She shoves her high tops on though I can still see the huge bags under her eyes. Almost everynight she wakes up screaming because of a nightmare she had.

"We'll be back later!" Zayn yells as he and Jessie walks out the door slamming it behind them. Well this is the beginning of a wonderful day!

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

Zayn and I stop at the first house finding someone waiting for us outside.

"Hello! I'm Andy and I will be showing you the houses we will be looking at today. Let's take a look shall we?" Andy smiles as we walk into the first house. The house is huge! We walk in and the first thing I see is a huge spaced area with a spiral staircase in the corner leading up to a huge hallway. It's beautiful already but really big. She leads us into the kitchen my eyes widening when I see the shining marble counters and the huge ass silver fridge. The oven is sleek black along with the microwave. In the room beside it, there is a huge oak table with eight chairs around it. Its beautiful, I think this is the one!

"Jessie, before you make any decisions wait until you see a few other houses." Zayn whispers in my ear. How did he know what I was thinking? My cheeks burn as I nod a smile creeping its way onto my face. After showing us the rest of the house, we jump back into our cars and follow Andy to the next house. The house has four rooms and all of them huge but a little too huge. After finding our way to the next house, We walk up the driveway and into the house. Its beautiful like the last but even bigger. About two hours of looking at houses, we stop in front of another house. When we walk inside I gasp. Its beautiful! The entry way walks right into the the livning room. There is a spiral staircase in the entry way but its not too bad. This house is like the first but a bit better. The bedrooms are beautiful and not too big which I like. There is a pool in the back yard and a guest house a few feet behind it.

"Wow." I whisper. Zayn smiles and nods agreeing with me. I think we found the one. Wait a second.

"Oh um can we go back to the bedrooms? I have to check something." I turn around and run back in the house and up the stairs.The first room I see, I run to the closet. I find a small cubby door so I open it and find that it is big enough to hold just the right amount food. Yes this is the place. I run back down the stairs smiling to see a curious looking, Zayn.

"Just had to check something." I smile as we turn around and we walk out the door to the cars. We agreed that we would look at, at least two more houses before we decide. So four hours later, we have finished looking at the last two houses and Zayn and I are sitting in the office of the house realter talking.

"I think we found it." I smile. Zayn nods knowing what house I'm talking about. Andy smiles grabbing out some papers.

"I know the house your talking about. I saw the looks on your faces when we looked at the modern house." She laughs. We sign a few documents and hand over the papers.

"You guys are such a happy couple! I hope you guys are happy in your new house." Andy smiles. My cheeks burn a bright red. Okay um, why the hell would she think we are together?

"Um, what? No. That is my brother. We are in no sort of relationship what so ever. We are just buying a house to get some space from his band members." I rush out. Andy's smile falls for a second but then it's replaced. She hands Zayn the keys to the house and then gets up.

"Oh, so then your single? Well how would you and I like to go out sometime? Maybe go get some coffee, or go to the bar for some drinks?" She smiles seductively at Zayn making chills run down my back. . . not good chills either. Zayn isn't even single. He told me about his girlfriend, Perrie Edwards once. He told me she was super pretty and funny and nice.

"Yeah, um okay listen. We just came for the house. I actually have a girlfriend anyway so um goodbye, you creepy bitch." Zayn jumps from his chair saying the last part quietly thinking nobody could hear him. I burst out laughing, Andy giving me a freaky look, Zayn giving me a 'You say anything and I will personally have you murdered.'  look. I walk out of the office behind him still laughing my ass off.

"Well she was nice. Give her a shot, Zayn! I'm sure you'll like a creepy bitch like her!" I snicker using his own words. He just rolls his eyes laughing a bit too.

"Yeah well I think, Perrie will beat her to a pulp anyway if I tried anything and then she would kill me!" He smiles at the thought of Perrie.

"Well lets get back to the boys and then tomorrow we'll start packing and moving our stuff to the house."

____________________________________________________________________________________

heyy!! sorry I didnt update last weekend I wasn't at my dads house so I couldn't get to the laptop. Sorry for the short crappy chapter but I hope you guys liked it anyway! This book has already reached 1K thank you guys so much!!! None of my other books reached 1k this fast im so happy! I love you guys so much thank you for voting and reading it means so much to me. Anyway I will try to get the next update up as fast as I can next weekend but anyway please remember to vote, comment and follow me byee!!