Chapter 5

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

The boys keep saying we look so much alike and they keep reminding me of the time when my mum gave a baby up for adoption because she couldn't take care of her. They think that Jessie is the baby from 17 years ago. This girl actually does look like my mother but I don't think that would be possible, would it? The girl looks so broken and hurt and right now, I can't think that she could be my long lost sister, all I can think about is the fact that she's scared out of her mind and doesn't know what to do because her father kicked her out and doesn't want to see her again. Though I don't think that's the scary part for her.

Niall wants to tell Simon about her and ask if she can stay with us but Liam told him we can't tell him just yet because we all know what Simon will say.

Harry won't leave Jessie's side and I think its starting to creep her out . Louis and Niall keep telling me that we need to call the police and have her father taken to jail but I don't think we should do that because she would be put in a foster home unless we can say something but Simon won't let us do that. With everything that's going on, I forgot we had an interview today at 9:00. My phone rings and I don't bother to look at the caller I.D. because I already know its, Simon.

"Hello?" I ask. The boys stop talking to look at me.

"Zayn where are you and the guys?! You have an interview in an hour get your butts down to the studio now!" He yells and then the line goes dead. I had to hold the phone away from my ear because he was yelling so loud. so I know the boys heard everything because they have set into motion leaving Jessie on the couch confusion written all over her face. I walk over to her and try to smile.

"We have to go to an interview but you are more than welcome to stay here until we get back." And with that we leave without letting her answer back. The boys and I race to the studio and as soon as we get there, we are put into hair and makeup. By the time we are done a man, comes into the dressing room to tell us to get ready. We rush backstage and when the interviewer calls us we run on stage and sit on a couch next to the person.

~~~~~~~~~~ AFTER THE INTERVIEW ~~~~~~~~~

We run off stage after waving to the crowd. We rub all the makeup they put on us off and we run to our car eager to get back to Jessie. As soon as we get back to the house we run in the house and Harry is the first person to yell her name but she doesn't answer. I give the boys a concerned look and we start searching around the house. About half way through my search I notice something weird. The house is ten times cleaner than it was before we left. . . did Jessie do this? I run into Louis and he gives me a funny look.

"Did you notice the house is cleaner as well?" He asks. I nod and we go upstairs and see that its also much cleaner. We look in every room and when I walk into mine I find Jessie asleep on the bed.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

The house is fucking spotless and Jessie did all of this for no reason. She is so nice but she has the worst background story. Poor girl is so scared and yet she still helps us because she wanted too. Zayn said she fell asleep in his room a bit earlier so we are just waiting for her to wake up and than we are going to NANDOS! We always have to dress up in disguise (hoodies not really disguise) when we go out and now especially when we have Jessie with us because we don't want her to be all over the news. There's a creek on the stairs and we all look up to see Jessie looking tired. We smile at her and she walks down the rest of the stairs almost tripping on the last one. I can't help but chuckle but then Liam nudges me in the ribs and I stop and look back up to her.

"Well good after noon sleepy head! We are going to Nandos and we  were wondering if you wanted to come." Louis says. Jessie looks at him when he says Nandos and then nods vigorously.

"I mean if it wouldn't be a problem to you. I know I can be a bit of a burden sometimes bu-" Harry cuts her off mid sentence.

"You are certainly no burden. We would love for you to come and you look hungry anyway." He smiles. Jessies half smiles not quite believing him. We grab our shoes and as soon as everybody is ready we put our hoods on over our heads which Jessie looked at us like we were crazy, well I guess she doesn't know about us yet because we forgot to tell her. We walked out of the house and down the street. We have a car but Liam wanted to walk. The only one that didn't really protest was Jessie. We walk past a park and a pigon flys by and Louis' eyes widen.

"KEVIN!" He runs after the bird and we yell at him to stop and Jessie seems a little freaked out. Yea she's probably never gonna get used to that. As we enter Nandos we take a seat and Jessie is in the middle of Zayn and Harry. I look from Zayn to Jessie like we have all been doing since we met her.She looks so much like him I serisouly think they are siblings. Zayn needs to ask his mum what the baby's name was. . . if the baby had a name, I have no clue. The waitress comes and she looks like a cake faced teenager. The boys and I don't have very good costumes so she recognized us in a heart beat. The girl starts freaking out and people start looking at her like she's crazy. Jessie looks a bit scared and she grabs Zayn's arm squeezing it pretty tight because I notice he flinches a bit making me laugh a bit. With such a small body, I never thought there would be so much muscle.

"Um, yeah hi please calm down we don't want people to notice us and we are just here to eat, so can we please order?" The girl stops but has a huge smile on her face and nods taking out her pen and paper. After we order, she gives Jessie a glare and walks off after flirting with Liam. Liam gives us a funny look and we all laugh. The girl comes back with our drinks but this time she is wearing a very low cut tank top and when she bends down her cleavege shows a lot. She sits on Liam's lap and starts flirting with him. All the boys and Jessie look very uncomfortable but then I see Jessie do something I never expected she would do. She gets out of the booth and grabs her drink staring right at the girl on Liam's lap.

"Ever think that maybe Liam doesn't even know you and its pretty nasty that you just randomly sit on his lap and start acting slutty. Oh and Liam sorry if any of this gets on you." And with that, before any of us realize what she's doing, she dumps the whole glass of water on the girl's head making her scream from the cold and jump up instantly. She growls at Jessie making Jessie sarcastically jump back. Wow I never thought I would see this.

"MY HAIR! YOU BITCH!" The girl screams. She runs off crying and Jessie laughs getting back to her original spot. Everybody in the room starts clapping and whisteling. Wow normally when someone does that they all scold that person or something. I like Jessie.

This girl is amazing!

____________________________________________________________________________________

heyy!! okay sorry for the late update but i hope you liked it anyway i just got to my dads house so i will try to update more this weekend if i can but yea anyway please remember to vote comment and follow me byee!!