Chapter 15

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

Hiding seems like the most reasonable thing to do when someone doesn't want to talk about their past, or what is happening at that very moment. Right now, I'm hiding in the comfort of my own room ignoring the rest of the world but the TV with a box of food in my hands. I don't know what it is but its good and I need comort food. I want to be alone but sometimes I need somone to just walk in, pull in their arms and hold me tight for hours until I fall asleep safe and sound. I'm not really paying attention to the TV, just the food that goes from the box, to my hand, to my mouth. The bed dips from someone elses weight and only then do I realize the door wide open from someone walking in.

"Hey, you alright?" His thick accent runs through my ears making shivers run down my back. Pretending I don't know he's there, I keep my eyes on the TV and keep eating whatever it is thats in the box. Harry moves around on the mattress and ends up sitting right beside me at the head of the bed. The next time I dip my hand into the box, it comes back empty. I look to Harry while I throw the box over my head and it lands in the trash can on the right side of my bed behind me.

"Mind passing me another box of cookies please? They are right in that drawer." I say. A while ago a little before I left for Bradford with Zayn, Niall and I had gone out and bought a bunch of food and he helped me stash a bunch of food in my room. He told me where his hiding place was for his food and he said that I'm very special because he hasn't even told the boys where his hiding place is. Harry hands me a box and I open it instantly taking a few and shoving them in my mouth. I offer the box to Harry and for a while we just sit there, eating cookies and watching some random TV show in silence.

"Niall stashed this for you didn't he?" Harry asks, slight humor in his voice. I smile and nod finishing off the second box of cookies and throwing the box in the trash can without looking. Harry looks at me like I did something wrong and panic is already coursing through my body.

"What? What did I do? What's wrong?" I move away from him but he just shakes his head trying to reassure me that nothing is wrong. "How do you do that?" He asks. What is he talking about? The ability I have to eat multiple cookies or throw something in the bin without looking?  

"Do what?" I ask. He points to the can. I shrug. When lived with my father, I was hiding in my room all the time and I was either crying or bleeding so I went through a lot of tissues. When I finished using a tissue, I would need another one so I quickly learned how to throw things from a distance without looking so I didn't have to waste time walking over to the bin throwing one away and then walking back to the the tissue box and repeating the process.

"Have you ever thought of joining a basketball team?" He asks. I was never really allowed to interact with people so I never really thought about doing sports or any extra activities away from home. When I don't answer, Harry decides to drop the subject and move on to a new one though its still kinda on the same thing.

"I'm sorry about what that interviewer asked you earlier. The boys and I should've known something like that would happen." Tears slip from my eyes and Harry pulls me into a warm hug without me saying anything. This is what I needed. He hold me in his arms while I just sob. I don't know how much time passes but after a while I stop crying but Harry doesn't let go.

"Supper should be ready soon, wanna go downstairs? The boys are really worried about you, especially Zayn." He asks. I nod and we get off the bed walking out of my room together. We walk into the family room and all the boys are sitting in a chair or on the couch or on the floor. They notice us standing there and, Louis holds out his hand for me to take. Louis and I have a pretty close relationship just like I do with most of the boys. I take his hand and I hop on the couch laying across a few people. Harry takes a seat on the couch and I drop my legs right in his lap. My head is in Louis' lap and my body is in, Niall's lap.

"Harry said dinner should be ready soon. Why don't I smell anything cooking?" I ask. The boy laugh and glance at each other. "Yeah it should be ready and on its way here. We ordered pizza." Niall shouts excitment in his voice. I giggle and sit up leaning in close to, Niall's ear.

"You gotta help me find another hiding place for my stash. Harry has found it and I don't trust him." I whisper. Niall gasps and looks at Harry then he looks back to me and nods. The door bell rings and suddenly I'm flying off the couch because Niall jumped up to get the door.

"Aye! What the hell Niall?!" I rub the back of my head and I don't even hear a sorry.

Asshole.

Liam gets up from his chair and holds his hand out for me. With greatful help, I take it only to be pulled in and I'm now sitting on Liam's lap. Well that was fast. Niall walks back with three boxes of pizza and throws them on the table in front of me. I am thrown to the floor again, Liam grabbing two pieces of pizza and sits back down.

"Asshole." I growl getting up by myself this time grabbing a piece of cheese pizza. Zayn offers a seat on his lap and I glare.

"There is no way I'm sitting on any of your laps again. You people are big meanies and I have a huge headache now!" I whine. I sit on the floor in the corner away from them. They all pout and scoot closer to me. I finish my pizza and get up. Someones hand shoots up to grab my ankle and I jump back screaming. Okay I probably shouldn't have done that but I guess it's a habit.

"Oh my god, Jessie I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Louis says. I just smile and walk into the kitchen. I gotta get used to the whole joke thing. Niall walks in after I finish washing my hands.

"Wanna go find a new hiding place?" He asks. I smirk and nod. I jump on his back and he gives me a piggy back ride all the way upstairs. I laugh and giggle when he puts me down.

"Okay now back to buisness." He says, stroking his chin like he's stroking a beard which he doesn't have. Niall looks around the room looking in drawers and in my closet. He looks back at me and smiles.

"You're closet has a hidden storage compartment. Grab your food and we'll stack it in there." I grab an armful of food and Niall grabs the rest. We shove everything in the little cubby thing and I laugh hugging Niall. He's the best at finding hiding places. There's a knock on my door and Louis walks in.

"Hey you guys busy? Zayn wants to know if you wanna come down and play a few video games with the rest of us." He says. I run and jump on Louis' back as he runs down the stairs into the game room where everybody but Niall, Lou and I sit. Louis throws me on the couch laughing when I land in, Harry's lap.

"Hello, love! We are just about to play some Mario Cart, would you like to play?" He asks. I nod my head. I love Mario Cart! This is the only game I can kick ass at. I wonder if I can beat the boys?

___________________________________________________________________________________

heyy!! sorry the end of the chapter was so crappy but I needed to finish this chapter. If you ave any questions just inbox me or message me on facebook!! my name is Kym Williams and I will be happy to answer any questions you have. I also have a new page on facebook called 5 boys 1 dream One Direction so please check that out share my page and I'm also looking for admins for the page so anyway please remember to vote comment and please share this book with your friends i would really appriciate it and follow me i love you guys byee!!