Long Lost Sister (One Direction)

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

Hi I'm Jessie, and I'm seventeen years old. I was adopted when I was 10 months old and my mother died when I was 6. I have long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty short for my age, 5'4 and I am pretty skinny.

I don't really have any friends in my school because I was pulled out of school when I was thirteen.

When my adoptive mother died, my father began to drink and gamble all of the money away. A few months later, he hit me and everyday for eleven years he has punched me, kicked me, broken my ribs, anything you could think of and it has happened to me.

For years I have been asking many people if they could possibly know my birth parents so I could find them and ask why they would give me up. I have always wondered what my real parents were like. Maybe they were happy, maybe even mean and strict but anything would be better than what I have now though maybe I shouldn't complain. There are other people in this world who have it much worse than I do but is it so bad to want a fairy tale ending like the people in the movies? I thought everything was just going to go downhill, until this summer.  

I'm Jessie Rose Mickiny and this is my story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! so, sorry if this chapter is short but its just the introduction and I will make the chapters longer. Before you stop reading this book because you think its stupid or it's just crap, please give it a chance and read a little further but thats all I have to say. Oh and this book will have slow updates byee!!