Chapter 21

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

The door shatters as I walk out of the kitchen to see my father standing there looking at Zayn.

"I swear to god, if you touch her I will kill you." Zayn growls. My knees buckle and I collapse on the floor making enough noise to attract the attention of my brother and the evil man I call my father. The others rush out of the kitchen and that's when I notice Simon standing there worried as hell.

"Hello, Jessie. I told you I would find you. Surprised to see me? Come on, aren't you going to give your daddy a hug?" He laughs sarcastically. My breathing quickens and my head begins to spin. The sweat makes my palms slippery. Black spots start to shade my vision. My father lunges at Zayn pushing him to the floor making him hit his head. I scream but nothing comes out as I stare at unmoving body of my brother. Next my father lunges at Simon but he puts up a fight. I don't see much of it as I'm being carried out of the house in a quick pace making my head pound.

"Stay with me Jessie! Come on darlin'." Harry's voice rings through my ears but doesn't bring much comfort as he is tackled to the ground throwing me out of his arms. Somebody else picks me up but my eyes can't stay open long enough to see who it is.

LIAM'S P.O.V.

"Don't let him get to her! Run Liam!" Harry screams just before Jessie's father knocks him out. Niall, Louis, and I run as I hold Jessie tightly in my arms. I hear a loud BANG. The bastard has a fucking gun! The first bullet hits the ground right next to me. I pick up speed afraid of being shot and afraid that he will get Jessie.

"Give me the bitch and I won't kill you! You are just making it worse for her and yourselves!" He yells and shoots another round. Niall screams an ear-splitting scream and crumples to the ground. I slow down just a bit to see the bullet hit his leg. Louis looks at me but its too late. A body hits me and Jessie flies out of my arms and everything goes black when my head hits a rock.

LOUIS' P.O.V

Jessie's father jumps off of Liam points the gun at me and I jump as he pulls the trigger. The bullet hits my thigh but the pain is excruciating. He picks Jessie up laughs and disappears just as the sound of police sirens fill the air.

She's gone.

We let her go.

Its all our fault.

We have to get her back.

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

My head pounds when I open my eyes panic courses through my body when I see where I am. My old room looks the exact same as before I left. The door swings open to reveal the man that took everything away from me.

"Well its about damn time! You were a bitch to track down you know that? I had a few friends help but that's a story for later. I am going to teach you a lesson. Maybe you will learn never to leave again you little bitch."  My father pulls back his fist and runs it into my face repeatedly. He then starts kicking me in the ribs until I grab his foot coughing up blood.

"You w-were the on-one th-that k-kicked m-me out." I fight back. Seeing as I'm probably gonna die anyway, why not at least try to fight back. Anger fills my father's eyes as he grabs my hair and yanks into a standing position.

"Are you back talking me? Look at me you little bitch! You talk to me like that again and I will make sure you live in hell." He growls.

I'm already in hell.

He punches me again and then throws me back on the ground. He sits on my stomach so I can't breathe and then starts choking me. My hands claw at his to get them off my throat as my head starts to get fuzzy. I close my eyes and pass out once again.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

I sit on a hospital bed with an icepack to my head after the nurse stitched it up. The doctors had to strap me to the bed so I couldn't run out to look for Jessie. Niall and Louis are sitting beside me after they had gotten the bullets out of their legs they were given some drug that made them pretty woozy. Liam has a major concussion as does Harry. Simon is fine but is talking to every cop in the UK trying to get them to do something. Lazy ass cops just sit around and won't do anything!

"Zayn, we'll get her back I promise. Zayn look at me. We will not let him get away with this." Harry puts a hand on my shoulder trying to reassure me though it isn't working. That bastard will pay for this.

I will find you Jessie I promise.

__________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! I am so sorry I have not been able to update for a while and I'm sorry this is a short chapter. I am still in shock that Zayn has left the band but I will continue this story because it has come so far that I can't just stop now. In other words...

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!!!! the book has already reached 2k reads I'm so happy thank you so much. This means so much to me I can't believe it. Continue being the beautiful readers you are I love you guys so much thank you again.

Remember to vote comment and follow me byee!!