Chapter 33

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

I sit in Harry's car as he drives through the streets of London. He parks in front of an expensive looking restaurant and I refrain from saying something because he told me I'm not allowed to complain about how much money he's spending on me tonight. I get out of the car and grab Harry's hand as we walk in the doors. A waiter immediately takes us to our seats at the far back of the restaurant for privacy.

"The date barley started and I'm already amazed Harry." I stare into his beautiful green orbs as he smiles his bright dimpled adorable smile. I begin to look at the menu but Harry tells me he already ordered.

"You look stunning Jessie." Harry compliments me. I blush and thank him. The waiter comes by with glasses of water and another comes by with two bowls of salads. I scarf down the salad like it was the last meal I would ever have.

"Are you hungry or something?" Harry laughs at my expression when I've finished my salad. I nod sheepishly. He laughs and hands the waiter our empty bowls. He comes back with two plates. When it's set in front of me my eyes widen. A huge T-bone steak, a glob of potato's, and mixed vegetables on a huge plate.

"I haven't had steak in forever! It looks amazing!" My mouth salivates just at the heavenly scent. Harry cuts into his steak and takes a bite nodding at me to try it. I bite into the piece of stake and scarf the rest. Jesus that is amazing!

When we finish our meals, Harry pays and we walk out surprisingly there are no paparazzi or fans surround us.

"So my beautiful Jessie, now that we have eaten, we are going on an adventure." He smirks grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers and running. He pulls my arm so I have to catch up with him laughing.

"Harry! Where are we going?" I shout beside him. He just looks at me smirking before dragging me farther. My legs aren't long enough to keep up with him!

"Harry wait! My legs aren't as long as yours I can't run that fast." I slow down breathless. He just chuckles and then I'm being lifted onto his back as he runs once again. I laugh as he runs down the street gripping his shoulders for dear life. When he finally slows down and lets me stand beside him my eyes bulge out of their sockets. In front of me glowing with beautiful colorful lights, is the London eye.

"Well? I told you this is going to be an adventure, come on!" He pulls me towards an empty dome after paying the guy that was standing there. The door closes and it starts moving.

"How did you get that guy to let us on this late at night?" I ask. He laughs.

"I'm Harry Styles! I can make anything happen. Actually, I promised to get his daughter front row and backstage passes to our next concert." He laughs. I just roll my eyes giggling.

"Anything for that beautiful smile." He points to my face and I just laugh folding my arms around his torso looking out the window at the beautiful London England. His arm rests on my shoulders and the other around my waist. He kisses the top of my head hugging me tighter.

"You are more beautiful than the entire city of London. No, more beautiful than entire world." Harry says. I laugh at the cliché compliment and kiss his cheek.

"I had always dreamed of having this fairy tale fantasy but I never thought it would come true. I had never thought that my rescuer would be five guys, one being my brother and another that I'm falling for faster than I should. I never thought my fairy tale dream would ever come true. I am living in a fairy tale and I couldn't be happier." I whisper. He pulls away to look me in the eyes.

"I will never let you get hurt like that again. I promise you, Jessie. I have an important question for you." He kisses my fore head but instantly goes serious. I nod for him to continue.

"I know this is only our first date and everything but you mean a lot to me. Jessie will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I gasp tears brimming my eyes. A huge smile spreads across my face and I nod jumping into his open arms and kissing his soft lips.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"I'll take that as a yes?" I laugh holding her close. She laughs nodding her head. Her brown eyes look at me with complete and utter adoration. I peck her lips softly one more time before we get off the London eye and start walking towards my car.

"Can we just go home and watch a movie? I am extremely tired after this amazing night." Jessie explains. I nod as I get in the drivers seat and wait for Jessie to get buckled. I drive towards Jessie and Zayn's house holding Jessie's hand with my left and driving with my right.

"You think Zayn will be asleep?" I ask. Jessie snorts and shakes her head.

"I had to shut off my phone because he wouldn't stop texting me to see if I was okay. He's won't sleep until he knows I'm home safely." She giggles. I smile at how over protective Zayn got over his sister in the little we have known her. . . Well what feels like only a little but really it's been like almost a year since we met Jessie. We walk in the house and in runs Zayn from the kitchen scooping Jessie into his arms and hugging her tightly.

"Why didn't you answer any of my texts? I was scared you died or something! Jessie I was so worried about you!" Zayn yells. Jessie just laughs.

"Zayn, I'm fine! I'm here, alive and in one piece aren't I? You need to stop worrying like that or you will have a heart attack before you're thirty." She pats him on the back and starts walking up the stairs with me following.

"Harry and I are going to watch a movie so you don't have to worry about me anymore. Get some sleep Zayn." She shouts at the top of the stairs. I wave to Zayn and he gives me a warning look probably silently saying not to touch her. I just roll my eyes and run into Jessie's room. She pops a movie in and changes into her pyjamas. She throws me some sweats that look like they would be ten times to big on her and a t-shirt that would be a dress on her.

"The sweats used to be Zayn's and the t-shirt used to be Louis'. Don't tell Zayn because those are his favorite and he doesn't know I still have them." She whispers as if Zayn is on the other side of the door listening to what we are doing. I laugh and change into them sitting in the bed with her. I curl my arms around her and she rests her head on my chest.

"Thank you Harry. This was one of the best nights of my life." Jessie whispers half way through the movie her voice raspy and tired. A few minutes later, her soft snores fill the room and I shut off the telly not having the heart to wake her so I can free my arm so I just lay beside her holding my beautiful girlfriend in my arms and fall asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! so this was a really cheesy chapter lol but the end is coming in like two or three chapters so be ready!! Like I said before, I will not be making a sequel to this but when I finish this I will be making another story called the dark angel. I love you guys keep voting and enjoy byee!!