Chapter 34

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

It's been three weeks since Harry and Jessie went on their first date and since then, they have gone on many more. We have a concert tonight and the boys and I told her we wanted her to sing with us. She was scared at first but now she's excited though she's worried the fans won't like her but we told her they would love her.

"Okay we have to leave now Jessie not tomorrow!" I shout from the bottom of the stairs. She has been running around the house grabbing random shit that she thinks she needs though she's just trying to stall.

"Okay fine. Why do we have to go so early anyway? It's only lunch and the concert is at like nine." She groans walking down the stairs.

"Because we have to do a sound check and rehearse all the songs and we like to run around and fuck shit up before the concert. So move those little legs and get in the car, were already late ad the boys are going to kill us." I smirk. She glares at me and grabs her shoes not bothering to put them on until she got in the car. I hop in the drivers seat and drive off.

"We a stopping at Star Bucks because you woke me up at a ridiculous time and I need coffee." She whines. I roll my eyes and turn right pulling into the Star Bucks parking lot. We walk in and by the look of things, we have about two minutes until somebody screams and chases s out.

"Hi, welcome to Star Bucks may I take your order?" A girl says. Jessie starts ordering a coffee and then orders a shit ton more.

"Um, Jessie you said one coffee why are you ordering like six others?" She giggles like its obvious.

"I texted the others and asked if they wanted one and they told me what they wanted and I also ordered for you so stop complaining because we need these orders fast, people are starting to stare." Jessie turns back to the cashier who is looking at us wide eyed.

"Um, is that all?" She asks. Jessie nods taking out her wallet. She gives her the money and the change back. How the hell did she get so much?

"Jessie? How the hell did you get that much money?" I ask eye brow raised. She smirks. Just as we are handed our coffee, somebody at the other end of the café screams my name and Jessie grabs a tray leaving the other one for me. She bolts out of the store and I'm hot on her heels as a parade of girls follows us. I fumble with the keys until I can unlock it turning the ignition ad driving away as fast as I can.

"So about the money, the boys and I were playing a game the other day when you went out for something and we placed a bet on who would win. I bet on Lou 'cause I knew he was cheating and would win anyway so I won like two hundred pounds." She explains. How would she know Louis was cheating? I voice my thoughts and she laughs.

"I was watching him the whole time because the last time I played a card game with him he was terrible so he couldn't all of a sudden get good. I didn't tell anybody because it was easy money." She smirks. I roll my eyes. She is a smart cheeky girl. I park a block away from the stadium and we quickly jog trying not to spill the hot coffee on ourselves. We meet the boys in the middle on the stadium while constructors put the stage together. It's going to rain tonight and the concert is outside.

"Coffee! Thank you Jessie!" Louis runs to her nearly knocking her over. She laughs and hands him whatever he had asked for. She hands Liam and Harry one before grabbing her own and I hand the last one to Niall and take mine.

"Okay, there is a tent over there and I am freezing let's go." Niall shouts already half way there. We follow behind him and enter the heated tent and find there is a couch and a few chairs placed around.

Why the hell would they have a couch in a tent?

Harry and Jessie sit together on the couch, Jessie placing her legs in his lap. The rest of us sit in the chairs strewn across the room.