Chapter 35

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

Three years. Three years since I found my brother. Three years since I met the people who changed my life for the better. Three years since I met the love of my life and I couldn't be happier. The day after we got home from that concert, Simon called and told me he wanted to meet with me. I found out SYCO wanted to sign me and I was jumping so high I almost hit my head on the ceiling of the studio. The guys are still together and bigger than ever. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I had never been given up for adoption but then push it back because it just makes me want to cry.

I got my high school diploma and even my license last year. Zayn bought me a car for a congratulations on both the diploma and my licence. I was so surprised because the car is pretty expensive but it is amazing. A Lamborghini Gallardo.

"When are the boys coming back?" I ask as I park in the movie theatre parking lot. Louis shrugs thinking for a bit.

"Maybe tomorrow. Haven't you been talking with them on Skype or something?" He questions. I shrug as we walk in and order the tickets for Ant man. (Louis' idea.) This is going to be one hell of a movie.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

24 HOURS AGO

"Okay, guys I need to talk to you." I say closing the door to my hotel room. I called the others over a few minutes ago and they sit in the lounge room looking at me expectantly.

"Okay, Harry what is it? You've been telling us you need to talk to us for the last five minutes. What's going on?" Liam points out. The others nod in agreement I roll my eyes.

"This is important... Especially to you, Zayn so listen and maybe wait to freak out until I'm half way out of Europe." I stay pinned to the door slightly blushing. Zayn leans forward intrigued in what I have to say.

"I am going to ask Jessie to marry me." I get straight to the point and by the shocked look on everybody's face, I can tell they aren't going to say anything any time soon.

"Well as my girlfriends brother, maybe you would like to say something?" I cringe back a little at the blank stare Zayn is giving me until he leans back looking completely fine. Oh shit.

"I'm happy for you Harry. You and Jessie are going to be really happy together." Zayn smiles. Oh thank god. He isn't going to kill me.

"That's amazing! I have a ring and everything. Zayn I really love her and I thought about it a lot and she really is the person I wanna spend the rest of my life with." I keep my eyes on my shoes as the other three pairs are staring right at me.

"Well I'm excited! I've been waiting for this for the last like what? Three months! I knew it was going to happen sometime." Niall shouts. I laugh.

"Okay well I have everything packed so whenever you guys are ready, we can go." I say already jumpy and ready to go home." They all laugh grabbing their bags and we head off to the airport.

LOUIS' P.O.V.

"Okay, we are making one stop." I say turning right. Jessie raises her eyebrow.

"Okay first you want to drive my  car and now you want to make quick stops with it? Louis I said a short drive from the theatre to home not around the city of London!" She emphasizes my and I just chuckle while turning another right. Harry and the boys skyped me on their plane last night and I am nearly jumping out of my skin keeping my mouth shut. I pull into Harry's drive way and Jessie gives me a what the hell  look.

"Why are we in Harry's driveway?" She asks. I just smirk and get out of the car tossing her the keys back. She follows me inside and into the living room. The four boys sit on the couch smiling.