Chapter 7

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

I go speachless and end the phone call with my mum not knowing what to do. I can't even move, it's like I'm stuck to the floor not able to move. This can't be happening. Jessie is my sister and it seems that I'm having a hard time believing it. After a minute my feet finally move and I run into Liam's room hoping he will be in there, because I don't know what I will do or how I'm gonna tell Jessie. I find Liam sitting on his bed scrolling through twitter on his phone. He looks up confused as to why I had just barged in. I shut the door and sit on his bed as he sits up properly putting his phone down to listen.

"Jessie's my sister." I say out of breath. Liam takes a moment to let it sink in and when it does, his mouth drops shock taking over his face. He looks at me and then towards the door and then back at me probably expecting me to get up and go tell Jessie or someone, but I don't move because I'm waiting for his word on how I will do this.

"Wow. . . are you gonna tell her?" He asks shock still on his face. I nod but tell him I don't know how I'm gonna tell her. If I do tell her I have a funny feeling she will be mad that my mum left her all those years ago but at the same time I think she will be happy that she found her real family. Liam gives me a look and sighs. This is the one time Liam doesn't know what to do.

"You just gotta go tell her Zayn. She needs to know and maybe book a flight so you and her can go see your mum so they can meet but be sure to tell your mum you found her daughter other wise she's going to be a bit creeped out." Liam gives a little bit of advice and I leave his room to call my mum and then tell Jessie. After the third ring she picks up concern in her voice.

"Zayn what happened before you just stopped talking and hung up." She says. I take a deep breath. I don't even know why I'm nervous again, I don't even know why I was nervous the first time. Maybe I was scared to find out if Jessie was my sister. This time I gotta not get so worked up.

"Mum making sure your sitting down so I can tell you this. Sorry if I scared you earlier, I was just shocked because of this reason. . . the baby, Jessie you gave up seventeen years ago. . . she's in my house right now. The boys and I ran into her a few day's ago and they kept saying we looked exactly alike. The thing is though, when she was six her adoptive mother died and her father started abusing her. She's still a little scared and I think we should come see you." There's shuffling on the other end and a long pause. By then I was starting to think my mother has fainted but she didn't.

"P-Please bring m-my baby hom-home." I can just see the tears rolling down my mothers cheeks. A small smile appears on my lips and I nod even though she can't see me.

"Of course mum. I will see you soon." And with that I hang up and walk out of my room. I go into the spare room Jessie is staying in.

I knock lightly and to my surprise I hear a giggle. I peak my head in and see Harry and Jessie talking. Harry must have said something and I just realised that this is the first time I have ever heard her laugh. Jessie looks over to the door and lightly smiles at me. Wow, I wonder what Harry did to get her to not be so shy. Giving her a small smile, I walk in her room fully and walk over to them.

"Hey I was just coming to talk to you but seeing as you are busy I guess it could wait." I chuckle a little at how easily Harry could get her to laugh.

"No it's cool I just came in here to see how she was doing. I was just about to leave, goodnight Jessie." Harry smiles at her and she returns it and he walks out of the room closing the door behind him. I sit where Harry was just previously sitting and smile at Jessie.

"So I was wanting to talk to you about something that is very important and I am going to say this before I tell you anything else, I had no idea about this until like fifteen minutes ago." Jessie looks at me confused but then nods for me to continue.

"Jessie, you are my sister." She lets it sink in for a second and then looks at me with tears in her eyes but at the same time she doesn't look like she believes me.

"This is not a joke Zayn. I have been looking for my birth parents for eleven years and all of a sudden I bump into these guys that are all sweet and nice to me, and then you tell me I'm your sister. . . there is something going on and this is not funny so don't lie to me." A tear rolls down her cheek and I sigh.

"Jessie, I'm serious. I just got off the phone with my mother. She told me that when she had a baby and gave it up the baby's name was Jessie. You are my sister." Her face moves from a look of shock, to a look of happiness and. . . sadness? As she lets it sink in I start to get worried about what she will say.

"Ca-can I-I meet my m-mum?" she asks a tear rolling down her cheek. A big smile appears on my face and I wipe away her tears. "Of course. She told me she wanted to see you again. I will book a flight right now." She jumps into my arms and I hug back happiness overwelming me. I tell her I have to go book the flight and as I walk out, Harry walks back in making Jessie smile even bigger.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! sorry for the short chapter and sorry it took so long to update but i was just so lazy and unable to get to a computer but i did now so here you go!! Anyway, i hope you liked it please remember to, vote comment and follow me byee!!