Chapter 16

LIAM'S P.O.V.

Jessie is kicking our asses at Mario Cart! How the hell does she do that? Louis is getting pissed off because he's usually the one that wins.

"Oh and I win again! Wanna go another round?" Jessie smirks. The boys groan throwing down their controllers. She looks to me and I nod.

"Bring it on. I will kick your ass this time." Jessie clicks on the hardest track there is. . . Rainbow Road. Well shit! How am I supposed to win this?! The countdown starts and I press on the gas a little too soon. I end up spinning out while, Jessie is still in the lead. Finally when I catch up to her, I start passing her until she pushes me off.

"Hey not fair!" I whine like a child. Jessie only laughs as she continues to win. I am now in eighth place and it doesn't look good at the moment.

"Oh poor baby, would you like a bottle before your nappy? Everything is fair in Mario Cart, bitch!" Everybody laughs at Jessie's comment execpt me. Once again, Jessie wins and I come in fifth place.

"Oh look, who kicked who's ass, Liam?" Out of the corner of my eye, I see Louis and Niall handing money over to, Harry and Zayn. They were betting?

"You better be getting a lot of money out of that bet, Zayn I worked hard for that win." Jessie says crawling over to her brother and sitting beside him. She snatches the money out of his hand and starts counting. She smirks handing the money back to, Zayn patting him on the back. Zayn just rolls his eyes and hands a few bills over to her. She smiles brightly kissing Zayn on the cheek and runs up the stairs.

"What was that?" I ask laughing. Zayn chuckles.

"Jessie told me how much to bet so I told her I would give her some if she won." I roll my eyes laughing. I check the time on my phone seeing its already four in the afternoon.

"Its already four guys, when are we going to get cooking?" I ask. Harry gets up walking into the kitchen. A few moments later, Jessie walks down the stairs and into the kitchen.

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

Harry is digging in the pantry throwing stuff on the counter when he finds what he's looking for. I grab a glass of water sipping from it while watching him.

"Need any help there, Hazza?" Harry jumps hitting his head on something and muttering a few colorful words.

"Jesus, Jessie you scared me. Sure if you would like to help. I'm making spagetti." Harry rubs his head and I hop off the counter chair walking over to where Harry is standing mixing things together. The pot of water begins to boil and Harry hands me some spagetti sticks to put in the pot.

"Come here and help me make the sauce. It's quite simple, really." After I stir the noodles a bit, I go over to Harry. He hands me a bottle of prego spagetti sauce. I open it and dump it in the bowl where Harry was pointing to, that has other various items to make the sauce.

"Okay, you finish this sauce. I'm gonna stir the noodles and grate some cheese." I say walking back over to the boiling pot. Harry nods but then looks at me when I say cheese.

"Why would you grate cheese?" He asks. I smile grabbing the block of cheese from the fridge.  

"The cheese melts on the noodles, its really good I promise you. My mum used to make it like this." I smile. Harry stands there for a second thinking about something and then continuing to make the pasta sauce. After I have finally grated enough cheese, I take the noodles off the stove top, dumping them into the strainer to get rid of the water.

"Is the sauce ready?" I ask. Harry nods. I dump the noodles back into the pot so Harry can dump the sauce in. Harry takes the big spoon mixing the spagetti while I grab plate and forks walking into the dining room to set the table. I bring the cheese out to the table as well as, Harry brings out the spagetti setting it down. As if they smelled it a mile away, the boys come stomping in the kitchen taking a seat. Everybody grabs a scoop full of spagetti piling it on their plates. I grab a bunch of cheese spreading it on my spagetti and mixing it in. The boys seem to catch on grabbing a bunch and mixing it in before taking a bite. Their eyes widen looking from me to Harry.