Chapter 9

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

The house I walk into is, beautiful. No one is in the living room but I can smell something cooking and it smells nice. . . better than the house that smelled like alcohol.

"MUM WERE HERE!" Zayn yells so she could hear him throughout the entire house. There's shuffling in the kitchen and then a beautiful woman walks out. She looks to be in her maybe late thirty's or early forty's. She looks up from her apron after fixing it and her eyes instantly land on me. I avoid eye contact because it will make her angry and I don't want to make her angry. I don't look at her eyes but I just look somewhere around her face searching for a sign of hatred or anger.

When I see her face light up and tears spring to her eyes and a huge smile on her face, I see she isn't going to hit me but she starts running towards me and that's when I get scared. My eyes widen when she pulls me into a bone crushing hug. Wow I've never had one of these before.

"I can't belive you're home! I have wanted to do this for so long." I hear the woman cry. I guess I should call her my mum. . . She pulls back from the hug to look at my face and when she sees the big scar on my cheek her smile fades. My heart starts beating thinking that she will hit me for staring too long so I look away and stare at the ground. Zayn puts a hand on my shoulder as if telling me its okay. I look up once again and see happiness on her face.

"Mum, this is Jessie." Zayn says and the smile on her face just grows bigger. She looks all over my face ignoring the big scar on my cheek and the one above my eyebrow. She looks from me to Zayn and hugs me again.

"You are so beautiful! Zayn told me so much about you!" I tense up a bit when she says that. I didn't expect him to say anything about me.

"You look so much like your brother. Come, I'll show you to your room." She says. When she goes to pick up my bags I try to stop her to tell her that I can do it but she tells me its fine. I follow her down the hall and at the very end she opens a door and I walk in to a huge room with a queen size bed in the middle of the room. Holy shit! The wom- my mum. . . looks at me expectantly and i smile at her telling her its beautiful and that I love it.

"Oh I am so sorry I almost forgot! Your sisters are at their friends house and will be back in a few hours. Zayn when they get back introduce them to Jessie and then come and eat supper because I'm sure she is starving." She smiles and kisses my cheek walking out. Zayn smiles at me and I walk over to the dresser to start putting my clothes in it and Zayn starts helping me.

"Thank you Zayn." I say looking at him after about five minutes of putting things in droors and on hangers. He looks at me and smiles.

"Well I couldn't let you do this alone." He chuckles. I smile even though that's not what I was talking about. I have to thank all the boys for helping me even though I'm still not one hundred percent sure about them yet, they still saved me from him and Zayn helped me find my mother again.

"No not because of this. Thank you for everything you did for me. The boys and you helped me a lot and you helped me find my mum it means alot thank you." Zayn smiles and I can tell he's debating on walking over to me to give me a hug or not so instead I rush over to him putting the rest of my clothes away first and give him a big hug which he happily returns. The warmth that I get from this hug makes me feel so loved. This is the hug I have wanted forever. This is the family I have longed for since I was little. I hear the door open downstairs and Zayn pulls away a smile on his features.

"Come meet our sisters!" He grabs my hand not letting me answer him and drags me out of the room. Once we get downstairs I see three girls sitting on the couch in the living room. They are very beautiful girls and the youngest one looks to be about ten years old. And then one who looks to be about fourteen and the last one looks a bit older about twenty or so.

"Jessie, this is, Doniya she's twenty, Saffa and she's ten, and Waliyha who is fourteen. Guys this is our long lost sister." Zayn smiles wrapping an arm around my shoulder making me tense up at his touch. The three girls rush over to me and crush me in another hug. Wow this is the most hugs I have ever gotten in forever.

"We have heard so much about you! Mum wouldn't stop talking about how we are going to get to meet our long lost sister. You are so beautiful!" Waliyha says smiling at me. This is what its like having a family? This is the best feeling in the world.

"Okay guys time for supper!" Mum calls from the kitchen. I call her mum already because it feels right and I know I shouldn't get too close but I have wanted this feeling forever. At the dinner table I am sat by Zayn and mum. When everybody finishes supper I thank her because it was probably the best meal I have ever had. Everybody gathers in the living room and Zayn picks a movie.

"What do you want to watch Jessie?" He asks. I smile and hop up from the floor and walk over to him to pick a movie. There's a bunch of movies laying out on the floor for me to choose from and as soon as I see the one I have always wanted to see I instantly pick it up and hand to Zayn. He chuckles at what I had chosen and pops it into the CD player. I go back to sitting where I was before and Zayn sits beside me. Everybody gets excited when they see what's playing.

The Hunger Games is probably one of my favorite movies ever (and probably one of the only ones I have ever watched). There's a presence beside me on my right side because Zayn is sitting on my left. Saffa sits beside me her eyes fixed on the TV.

"I like the name Jessie. It suits you very well." She whispers. A small smile tugs at the corner of my lips throught the rest of the movie. When the movie is finished, Saffa had fallen asleep her head resting on my shoulder. Zayn chuckles and goes to pick her up to bring her to her bed but I stop him and tell him I can do it. She isn't that heavy so I lift her with ease even with my weak arms and weak appearence. Once I get up the stairs and walk into what I hope is her room, I place her on the bed and just as I walk out there's a small voice behind me.

"Jessie wait." Saffa whispers. I turn back around and sit on the edge of her bed by her feet. She sits up tiredly and rubs her eyes to see better in the dark.

"Can you sing?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! sorry i took so long to update i was going to last weekend but i didnt finish it in time before i went back to my mums house. This week has been crazy cause my cousins came down from redeer (in canada just in case some of you didnt know) and they are leaving tomorrow so yea please remember to vote comment and follow me  byee!!