Chapter 6

LOUIS' P.O.V.

Jessie is the coolest girl ever! The way she stood up to that waitress at Nandos was awesome! Now she has gone back to the shy, scared girl I met a few days ago. Simon still doesn't know about her and we aren't planning on telling him for a while. If he found out we'd be dead in a second. The boys and I have been trying to get her to warm up to us and trust us I know it takes a while to trust us especially with what she's gone through. The big cut on her face is healing quickly but there will be a scar. I'm sure we have all mentioned it before but Jessie and Zayn looks so much alike and we keep telling Zayn to call and ask his mum about it but he won't do it until he sees for himself. Just now an idea pops into my head.

"Zayn, Jessie come here!" I yell. It's about 2 p.m. right now so Zayn should be up and I already know Jessie is because she was in the room in less than two seconds shaking. I resure her that everything is okay and that I won't hurt her. I can't believe she still doesn't trust us. Zayn slowly walks down the stairs rubbing his eyes. Seriously he just woke up?! Zayn and Jessie are standing right next to each other and I quickly take out my phone. Before they realize whats going on I take a photo and show it to Zayn waiting for him to see the resemblance between him and Jessie. After about a minute or two his eyes widen and he gives me a serious look.

"Um, I'll be right back. . . I have. . . to go. . . clean my room." He runs out of the room and I just laugh. I know he's not gonna clean his room even though he really needs to. Jessie gives me a funny look and I just shrug acting like nothing is going on and that this is normal. Is it bad to say that something like this happens all the time? I mean not this exact thing but something like it. I give Jessie a small smile and she actually returns it.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I ask. She nods and I tell her to pick the movie while Harry, Niall, and Liam walk into the room and join us, Niall quickly running to the kitchen to make some popcorn. Jessie has picked out, Iron Man and everybody is settled and ready to watch the movie until I notice one thing. When Jessie went to reach for some of Niall's popcorn, he didn't swat her hand away like he does to us. My mouth drops and the others have noticed as well.

"What?" Niall asks. Jessie turns to face us because she was sitting on the floor and Niall and Harry are sitting on the couch. Some popcorn was headed to her mouth but it stopped when she looked at us.

"Niall you actually shared your food?" Jessie looks at us like were crazy and Niall blushes. Liam goes for the bowl of popcorn but Niall hits his hand away. Jessie raises an eyebrow and looks at Niall. I have never seen Niall share his food, ever. Niall must like Jessie or someting because that is just weird and unnatural.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

"Hey mum. I have a question to ask." I say. My mum is on the phone right now and I'm freaking out. Louis took a picture of Jessie and me and I noticed how similar we looked. My mum doesn't talk about the baby she put up for adoption anymore, so today I'm asking a lot about it.

"What is it love?" She asks. My heart rate picks up and I take a deep breath in and out trying to prepare for what I'm about to ask. Hopefully my mum will answer the question. She asks if I'm still there and I tell her I am but I'm so nervous for no reason! Well maybe I am nervous for a reason. Maybe if she is my long lost sister I would be happy but also sad because my whole life I never thought i would meet her and what she has been through is not what she deserves. Maybe if she isn't my sister I don't know why I'm worrying to much. After another three minutes I finally have a guts to ask.

"You never told me about the baby you put up for adoption all those years ago. And I know you don't like to talk about it much but I need to ask you about him or her." It came out more like a statment than a question and now I'm worried that my mum won't answer. There's a long pause and all I can hear is her breathing. There's some shuffling in the background but eventually she answers which completely surprises me.

"Giving up that baby was the worst thing I have ever done, but I had to do it to take care of you. The baby was a girl and when i had her I saw how much she looked lke you and it hurt me so much to let her go." I hear her sob in the phone and it brings a tear to my eye. Maybe now is not the time to ask if the baby was a girl and if she named it or not. I have to give her a break for a bit and then I'll trry again later.

"It's okay mum, don't cry everything is okay just calm down and I wil call back later. I love you." She sniffles and then she tells me she loves me and I hang up. Just now I notice that everybody is watchng a movie without me and they didn't even wait until I was done! I walk into the living room and they all turn to me. Louis give me an expectant look and I give him the -we'll talk later- look. He nods and turns back to the movie.

I run over and sit by Niall who is on the couch by Harry. Jessie reaches back and grabs a handfull of popcorn from Niall's bowl. My head shoots from the movie screen to Niall, to Jessie, to Harry. Harry gives me a crazy look as well and I look back to Niall. He gives me a shy look and I give him a shocked one.

"Niall you share food?" I whisper surprise clear in my voice. Liam snorts and I raise an eyebrow going for the bowl myself only to be smacked away. Jessie giggles and grabs another hanfull. What the hell?! Niall has never shared with anyone not even Perrie or Elanour or Danielle or any of the other girlfriends. Jessie must be different. After the movie ends Jessie and Niall have gone through four bowls of popcorn and Liam and Harry fell alseep in the middle of it. Louis gives me a look and I follow him to his room so I can tell him what's going on.

"My mother only said that it was the biggest mistake in her life giving up the baby. I told her I would call her back later after she has calmed down because she began crying, so I really didn't get anything out of her." Louis sighs and runs his hand through his hair. I know exactly what he's thinking. We have to find out if she is my sister or not, but I'm scared to know because if she is my sister and if my mum never put her up for adoption than this would never have happened to her and she would have a great life and a great family.

"You have to call her Zayn we need to know." I nod and walk out of his room walking back into mine and taking out my Iphone. I stare at the screen for five minutes and then finally decide to call her. I dial her number and wait until it starts ringing, than my heart rate picks up again and I start breathing heavily. After three rings she picks up and by now my hands are sweaty and my phone is about to slip from them.

"I know why you gave the baby up mum but you always said you were gonna keep it until you decided you couldn't handle it." There's a long pause and then a sob. Maybe it was to soon. . .

"Yes I was gonna keep the baby because I loved her with all my heart from the moment I saw her. She was the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen, beautiful brown eyes and a full head of brown hair. I gave her a name and everything but I had to give her up because we didn't have the money to take care of another baby." She sighs. The baby was a girl, brown hair, brown eyes... That leaves only one question. . .

"What was her name mum?"

"Jessie."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! i hope you liked this chapter please remember to vote comment and follow me byee!!