Chapter 30

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

"Hey, lazy ass wake up! Zayn wake up Simon says you have to be at the studio in an hour. Come on Zayn!" Louis screams in Zayn's ear as I just sit in my chair with a cup of tea in hand and watch at the amusing scene before me.

"Lou, maybe you should try something else. Maybe grab some ice water." I suggest an evil smirk forming on my face. Louis looks at me with a complete serious look until he sees my smirk and he burst out laughing. He walks into the kitchen and a moment later comes back out with a bucket of ice cold water.

"Okay, I'm giving you to the count of two to wake up Zayn or this water is going to drench you." Louis snickers holding the bucket of water over my poor brothers head.

"Don't even think about it Louis William Tomlinson, I will kill without you knowing what even hit you." Zayn mumbles. Louis' face pales and I laugh so hard I almost spill my tea on myself. Zayn moves around until he sits and finally opens his eyes. He glares at the pale Louis and then smiles at me and I smile innocently like it wasn't my idea what so ever. Louis turns to me and glares starting to walk over with the ice cold water sloshing around in the bucket.

"You do that Lou and I will have you murdered and it will look like an accident." I grin. He stops dead in his tracks and starts backing away.

"That's a good boy Loubear. Well go get ready Zayn, Simon is waiting." I smile walking up to my room. I gather a bunch of pictures and stuff them into my jacket pocket grabbing my snap back that I stole from Liam and walk back down the stairs. I am bringing the pictures for something to do while the boys are in the interview. I grab my phone off the table and walk out the door with the boys following suit.

"Shotgun!" I yell. Louis groans and sits in the backseat. Something comes to my mind and I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Hey, Zayn? What's the date today?" I ask. He checks his phone and smirks.

"July fifth why?" He asks. That smirks tells me he knows but I ignore it because my own brain is going nuts. July fifth was the day I have been waiting for, for all my life. I'm eighteen years old. I may have forgotten the last year of my life but I still remember my birthday and this is the first one where I am free from that monster and I'm the only one that knows.

"It's just a question why does it matter?" I snap. I don't know why I did that but they didn't even say happy birthday. For the rest of the drive, the car is silent not even the radio is turned on. When we get to the studio I'm out of the car faster than Zayn could even think about unbuckling his seatbelt. I storm into the office and see Simon and the other boys sitting in chairs waiting for us.

"Oh hello Jessie, what's wrong?" Simon asks concerned. I just ignore him and sit beside Harry who looks at me questionably. The other two boys walk in and sit down without a word to Simon until Zayn starts talking.

"Okay so before we go to this interview, I would like to say happy birthday Jessie. I didn't forget and I knew why you asked what the date was. I was just waiting until we got here because all of us have something to give you." Zayn announces. My heart races. They didn't forget. A smile appears on my face as Zayn gets up and walks over to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"We are going to have to go back home and give you the presents later but happy birthday little sister." Zayn whispers. A tear runs down my cheek but I wipe it away. When Zayn lets go, Liam wraps me in his arms whispering happy birthday and then I'm in Niall's arms and then when I've hugged almost everybody I stare at Harry smiling.

"Best for last right?" He chuckles. His arms wrap around my waist lifting me up and spinning me around.

"Happy birthday darling." He says. He sets me down but doesn't let me go as we stare at each other for a moment longer. Some one coughs snapping me out of my trance and ruining the moment. I turn to see Zayn red in the face. I scoff and role my eyes as we make our way out to the interview place.