Chapter 8

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

Simon is going to freak when he finds out I'm leaving for a few days to bring my long lost sister to meet her mother. He's gonna flip shit when he finds out that i have another sister who has been beat up and has cuts and bruises all over and will eventually be seen by the paps but he is going to have to suck it up. I have already booked the flights and Jessie is excited but scared to meet my and her mom.

"What if they don't like me? What if they never wanted to meet me and they just said that to be funny?" Jessie worries as the boys and I sit on the couch just waiting for the time to pass by. Jessie is curently pacing around the room worrying about all the possibilitys. We keep trying to reassure her but nothing seems to be working. The boys promised to call Simon to tell him when I leave just so he can't stop me, which I highly doubt he would do anyway but whatever. 

"Jessie, calm down love your mum will love you. Stop worrying." Niall says. Jessie sighs and sits in the chair beside the couch the boys and I are on. Jessie is still cautious around us and we are trying everything to make her trust us. Whatever that man did to her, it scarred her for life and she has only been with us for a few days but everynight she wakes up screaming because of a nightmare. 

The doorbell rings and I stand up grabbing, Jessie's and mine's bags. Paul is going to drive us to the airport and we already told him he can't tell Simon and he promised he wouldn't.

"Are you ready, Jessie?" I ask. By the look in her eyes, I can tell she's nervous but nods anyway. The boys all wave goodbye and wish Jessie goodluck. Jessie opens the door after many protests that she can carry her own bag but I refuse and she just gives up in the end anyway. Paul greets us with a smile and opens the trunk so I can put the bags in it. Paul offers to help Jessie in the car by holding out a hand but she flinches away thinking he was going to hit her. A confused look spreads accross Pauls face and i mouth 'I'll tell you later.' He nods and walks over to the drivers side and hops in while I hop in the back with Jessie.

"Jessie this is Paul, our head secruity gaurd." I say. Paul gives a small wave to Jessie but Jessie gives me a confused look. Oh right! She doesn't know the boys and I are in a band. I don't know how she doesn't know, were the biggest boyband in the world.

"Zayn, where does your mum live?" Jessie asks but then flinches lke she wasn't supposed to say anything. Everytime she asks something or even talks she flinch like she is going to get hit.That man really messed her up.

"She lives in bradford. We gotta take a flight to get there." As soon as I say flight, Jessie tenses up and starts to panic.

"F-fly? As in a pl-plane?" She stutters out. I just give her a small nod but then her breathing becomes unevevn and heavy. Paul looks back concern on his face as he looks at Jessie. I just wave him off saying she will be okay and he continues driving to the airport whe my phone rings. Looks like Simon got the message.

"Hello?" I say into the phone. Jessie begins to calm down just a bit.

"ZAYN I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAVE A SISTER AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO VISIT YOUR PARENTS?! ZAYN MALIK YOU BETTER TREAT YOUR SISTER NICELY." Wait what? I expected Simon so give me shit. I look over to Jessie and notcie she's trembling. She must've heard Simon yelling and got scared!

"Okay, Okay calm down you scared her Simon so yell like that." I say taking Jessie's hand trying to calm her down once again. A tear rolls down Jessie's cheek and I quickly wipe it away. She's so scared.

"Oh right! I am so sorry. Zayn remember, you can't let the paps see you and her because it will start rumors and she still has a bunch of bruises and cuts on her face and stuff." I roll my eyes even though he can't see me and groan. Sometimes he needs to take a chill pill.

"Yes Uncle Si I know but don't talk about her like she's bad or gonna ruin our career okay? Bye." I hang up the phone just notice we have arrived at the airport and Jessie is hyperventilating again. I don't think she's ever been on a plain before. . . First time for everything.

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

A plane. We couldn't go anyother way, we have to go on a plane. Right now, I'm going crazy. My breathing is heavy and uneven my heart rate is flying through the roof and my palms are sweating. You could say I'm nervous. Zayn gets out of the car and grabs the bags while I stay in the car buckled and gripping the seat until my knuckles turn white. Zayn hands Paul the bags and gives me a confused look from the other side of the door.

"Aren't you coming? Jessie the plane won't be that bad it's actually safer than driving." Zayn says opening my door making my heart beat faster. He's going to hit me for not coming I know it. He raises his hand and I flinch but the pain never comes. I look back to Zayn and find him giving me a soft look. He wasn't going to hit me?

"It's okay, Jessie I will never hurt you. Come on the plane is waiting." He says softly. When I don't move he sighs frustrated and unbuckles my seatbelt grabbing my stomach where a huge bruise is. A blood curling scream leaves my mouth and I start to panic.

"PLEASE PUT ME DOWN! DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!" I scream and before I know it, my feet are on the floor again and Zayn is looking at me with a look of mixed emotions. There's hurt, confusion, and sympathy behind his eyes and I back away from him scared that he will beat me for yelling in his ear.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it pl-please forgive me. Please don't hit me please. . ." My voice trails off as tears start rolling down my cheeks.  

"Hey, hey I'm not going to hit you. It's okay to be scared but I promise the plane ride will be over before you know it." I try to sooth her and it works just enough to get her to walk into the plane and take our seats. I sit beside her and as the plane starts moving, Jessie instinctivly grabs my arm without realizing it. The plane starts to fly and Jessie lets out a squeal as tears fall from her eyes.

"Everything is going to be okay. Get some sleep and I will wake you up when we land." I whisper even though its easier said that done. Jessie closes her eyes and its like she was so tired she just falls asleep in seconds. Eventually I drift off too but only to be awaken by the sound of screaming.

"NO PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I DIDN'T MEAN TO DADDY I PROMISE!" Jessie screams in her sleep rolling around in her seat. What's going on? Sweat starts rolling down, Jessie's face and she keeps screaming for her dad to stop.

"Jessie, wake up! Jessie wake up please it's just a dream you're okay." I shake her and she jolts awake from her seat. Tears roll down her cheeks as she looks around sitting back down. The plane starts to descend and I know we are landing soon. Jessie clutches my arm digging her nails into my skin as she start to hyperventilate.

"Um, Jessie mind if you bring your nails out of my skin?" I ask trying not to let out a yelp of pain from how hard she is holding on. Her face flashes with fear and she lets go instantly scared that if she holds on any longer I will do something. As soon as the plane comes to a stop Jessie, hops out of her seat and is trying to grab her bags as fast as she can so she can get off the plane.

"I got the bags." I smile down at her and she thanks me and runs off the plane in a hurry followed by me with all the bags. The airport is empty its 10:00 pm and the airport is closed. Jessie looks around as we walk outside and a taxi is already there waiting for us. After putting all the bags in the trunk, Jessie and I hop in the backseat and I tell the driver where he needs to go.

"What if they don't like me? What if they throw me out again?" Jessie talk to herself worry covering her face. She must not have realized she was talking out loud because she keeps going on and on until I finally decide to say something.

"They will love you Jessie, I promise. Look were here." I smile looking at my mums house.

I pay the taxi cab driver and we hop out grabbing our bags and walking into the house. I can't wait to see my mums face when she meets Jessie once again.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy guys!! Sorry if the chapter was short and crappy bbut i have been busy and yea so i hope you liked it anyways but please go read my other story on my other account its called Dusk To Dawn my username is louis_girl4455 anyway please remember to vote comment and follow me byee!!