Chapter 31

NIALL'S P.O.V.

We all sit in a circle with Zayn and Jessie's mum and sisters on Skype so everybody is here in a circle in the living room. The smile on Jessie's face is bigger than any smile she has ever given.

"Okay who's first?" Zayn asks Jessie. She smiles and points to Liam. Liam hands her a neatly wrapped box with a bow on the top. She takes the gift and rips it open so fast I couldn't even blink. She laughs when she pulls out two snap backs. One has a batman symbol on it and the other what looks like its supposed to be a bat woman symbol. She hands the bat man to Liam and puts on the other. The back says bat twins which is kinda cute.

"Just what I needed Liam. Now I won't steal yours!" She giggles. I hand her my present next which isn't as neatly wrapped as Liam's was. She laughs at the newspaper wrapping. She opens it, then burst out laughing at my gift.

"Oh Niall this is great! I was running out of food and people were starting to snoop!" She glares at Zayn and he puts his hands up in defense. She pulls out a bunch of boxes of cookies and a padlock with a key.

"Now your food will be safe forever!" I exclaim. She high fives me then Simon hands her something. This one is just a small box but probably holds something incredible seeing as Simon always goes over the top with gifts. She opens it and her eyes blow up.

"Oh Simon you really didn't have to." She gasps. She pulls out a gold and red bracelet. The red spiral around like a flame. The gold shining with tiny diamonds imbedded in it. Well there goes my gift...

"Well a few weeks ago when the boys were in the studio recording, I took you around the city and we stopped at a jewelry store and I saw you looking at it. A few days later, I came back and picked it up so happy birthday Jessie." Simon explains. I look over to the lap top at Trisha and the girls. They have the biggest shocked expressions on their face I have ever seen. Jessie hugs Simon tightly thanking him.

"Okay, my turn Zayn has it since I couldn't be there. It's from me and your sisters." Trisha says. Zayn hands Jessie the gift and she opens the bag. She pulls out a big book and Jessie Laughs.

"This is amazing!" Jessie smiles flipping through the pages. Jesus that's a huge ass book!

"I told you I would get it for you! It took forever to find though they only have like a few copies left." Trish smiles at her daughters joy. She flips the book around and I catch the title. Children Of The Promise; Since You Went Away.

"Okay my turn." Louis pulls a gift from behind him and hands it to Jessie. The box is huge! Its probably another one of Louis' pranks. There's probably another box in there and then another and another etc. Jessie rips off the wrapping paper and opens the box pulling out a giant teddy bear.

"Oh god." In mutter laughing. Of course Louis would do something like this. Jessie beams at the bear and hugs Louis.

"Boobear!" Is all she yells making Louis laugh.

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

These gifts are amazing! I never had anything like this and I feel like... an actual princess. I lean against the bear Lou gave me, fiddling with the beautiful bracelet Simon gave me while eating a box of Oreo's from Niall. Harry rubs his hands together and swiftly pulls out a messily wrapped gift from behind his back. I laugh at the wrapping seeing as its the same as Niall's.

"Did you guys wrap together or something?" I giggle. They both blush but I laugh harder. I look back at the present ripping it open. I hold a colorful frame in my hand and behind the glass holds the picture of Harry. The one where he's staring at me and I'm clueless about it.