Chapter 2

JESSIE'S P.O.V.

I am such an idiot!

 Thinking I could go out for a day and have fun without anybody looking at me and actually try to have fun. Those boys wouldn't stop staring at me and I just ran. The scariest part was that a boy in stripes wasn't looking at my cut, he was looking all over my head. It was pretty creepy. My stomach growls as I reach my house because I didn't get to eat my hotdog I probably won't get to eat much of anything anyway. The door is unlocked and that's when my heart pounds. I locked the door and the only other person that could unlock it was my father. Is it bad that I would much rather have robbers in my house taking everything I have than have my own father in there? I'm in deep shit if he's home right now. I open the door and step in quietly hoping he's in his room at the moment, but he isn't. He's sitting on the couch 6 beers already drained a seventh in his hand. He glares at me and puts the beer down getting up and sluggishly walks over to me. I start to shake as he towers over me making me feel small.

"Um h-hi dad, why are you h-home so ea-early?" I stutter. He sneers at me and brings his hand up and swings hitting me right on the face. I stumble back holding my nose as it gushes blood. I swear to god, my nose is just filled with blood and bleeds at even the slightest of touches. He grabs me by my hair and throws me against the wall, making me hit my head, black spots appear at the edges of my vision. He picks me up again and screams in my ear.

"I lost my fucking job! It's all because of you! I'm running out of beer go get me some little bitch!" He yells at me and throws me to the ground again. My vision comes back and I run out of the house before I knocks me out like the last time I took a while to get him beer.

My father is friends with the cashier at the liquor store and he is equally mean to me as my dad so whenever I go in there to get the beer he punches me a few times and then lets me go with the beer. He really isn't a good employee if he lets minors into the liquor store with no money let alone letting them leave with cases of beer and other alcohol. The store owner never looks at the freaking camera so I get away with things easily. I run into the liquor store and see Mark, my dad's friend.

He glares at me and I grab a few cases of beer but this time Mark doesn't go over his place and hit me, he just lets me go which is a surprise.

 When I get back home I put the beer on the table and leave. When I know my dad is gonna pass out from to much beer I leave the house for a while because he goes on a rampage and then just drops on the floor asleep.

I pull my hood over my head to hide my face and walk down the street to the park. I know I probably shouldn't be out with what just happened a little bit ago but it's like almost midnight and nobody is out. It's not like I'm going to run into those boys again. I keep my head down watching my feet as I walk but I guess that was a bad idea because I hit something and fall hard on my ass. I groan and the person that I ran into holds out a hand for me to take. I gladly take it and they pull me up.

"I am so sorry. I just wasn't watching where I was going." I say and look up at the person that helped me up. I spoke to damn soon. I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut.  My eyes widen as I stare into the eyes of one of the boys I met earlier. Shit! The boy has raven black hair and brown eyes, his four other friends are behind him still staring at my face this time not at my cut. There's something familiar about these boys but I can't quite put my finger on it. Finally a boy with blonde hair speaks up.

"Aren't you that girl from earlier? Why did you run away?" He asks. Again, I'm speechless and don't know how to answer, instead I just start backing away from them and run the other way but this time they follow after me. Why can't they just leave me alone?! I can't go home, my dad would kill me. My only other option is to stop and let them catch up, but I don't. I can't let these people find out what's happening because they would call the cops and my dad would go to jail only to come out eventually and find me and kill me. After a while I run out of breath and I stop, letting them catch up. I turn to them and open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out so I hold up a finger telling them to wait so I can catch my breath.

"I um, I don't know. I just had to uh go home to help my uh dad and stuff." I never was a good liar. The blonde boy gives me a disbelieving look. Who wouldn't? I avert my eyes and look at the ground hoping the others will believe me. A boy with curly hair steps forward and looks at me.

I keep my eyes trained on the ground scared that if I look at him he will hit me or something. My father has messed me up so bad, that I can't trust any type of man or boy anymore. The boy lifts my chin up and I flinch when I look into his eyes, hoping he won't hit me. When the stinging feeling I am so used to doesn't come I look straight into his eyes. That's when I realize tears have been streaming down my cheeks for the last minute.

My breathing becomes uneven because these five boys I just met a few hours ago are going to find out that I'm not okay and then they are going to ask what's wrong and I'm going to panic and blurt everything out and then they will call the cops and my dad will go to jail and I will get put in a foster home until I turn 18 and then my dad will get out and kill me. I've said this before but when I panic I repeat things. I turn and run not caring that they are following. I have to get home even though my dad probably isn't passed out yet and I will probably get a good beating when I get back.

~~~~~~~ AT THE HOUSE ~~~~~~~~~

I lost those boys a few blocks back and now I'm standing in front of my house shaking like crazy. I hear things smashing against the wall being thrown by my father. My hand shakily makes it's way to the door handle and as I open it, I think of all the possibilities that could happen to me. I walk through the door and my dad's head snaps over to give me a death glare.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, YOU LITTLE BITCH?!" He yells at me. I flinch. Right now I just want to crawl into a corner and cry. He struggles to walk over to me because he's so intoxicated that he can barley walk. He slaps me and I yelp as he kicks me in the shin making me fall over so he can kick me in the stomach several times somewhere in the sixth time I think I felt a rib crack but who knows I was probably just imagining things. He grabs me by the hair and throws me into the wall knocking the wind out of me as he holds me there and punches me. His breath stinks of alcohol and it makes me want to vomit. He lets go of my hair and kicks me in the stomach once more before screaming and spitting on me.

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE RIGHT NOW, YOU WORTHLESS BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU AND NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I scramble too my feet and run out of the house tears blurring my vision, my stomach wrenching as I move. I stop by a tree and let what was left of last nights sand which out on the grass. My nose bloody from being punched. Where am I going to go?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!! Sorry it took so long to update I'm just never on. Anyway I hoped you liked it I will try to update faster I just haven't been on the computer so much. Please remember to vote comment and follow me byee!!