Page 3: Dancing and the Dreaming...

"Look, your sister is dancing your Papa's dance."

Tanjiro looked in amazement at his big sister, Nezuko right beside him and Takeo holding hands. Hanako was asleep in Mama's back.

Tanjuro watched with sparkling eyes as his sister moved, twirling the staff every now and then. It was such a beautiful scene and she looked beautiful, even though his sister's face was covered.

"Darling..."

He heard his mother call his father, his father gave a slight hum still watching his daughter dancing.

"Will you be staying out long to watch her?"

"Of course, I want to see her perform."

"Here then, I grabbed some blankets and packed some warm stew for both of you. Please put them in the box I gave after you're done eating it."

"Thank you Darling"

Nezuko watched in wonder as she saw her sister perform. Her step matching her father's. And Takeo just yawned while holding Nezuko's hand.

Kie saw the yawn and giggled.

"It looks like Takeo's tired. I'll take the kids to bed. Tanjiro, Nezuko, Do you still want to watch?"

"Yep!"

The two yelled and ran to their fathers side who was sitting down in a rock.

"Alright, but if you get cold come inside."

"Yes Mama!"

Kie then carried Takeo back home with Hanako in her back, walking down the mountain with a lantern.

Tanjiro and Nezuko watched {Name} dance, never taking their eyes off of her. Tanjiro then asked his father.

"Papa, did Nee-chan learn how to breathe?"

"Yes, yes she did."

"She learned how to breathe?"

Nezuko asked innocently, she didn't know what a breathing technique was.

"Well, she learned how to breathe in a special way. See those clothes she's wearing? Those aren't warm to wear so she uses the breathing technique to warm her up. It also increases her stamina for dancing."

"Ohhh....I don't get it.."

Nezuko cutely stated, Nezuko reminded Tanjuro of young {Name}, so innocent and blunt but less....smiley. He was glad that his eldest learned to smile but he still wanted her to smile around people who weren't close to her. She'll get judge very quickly.

"Don't worry Nezuko, When I learn the dance, I will explain to you on how to breathe!"

Tanjuro exclaimed at his sister and hugged her.

"I'll be just like Dad and Nee-chan!"

"Yey!"

Nezuko cheered and {Name} did a turn in the air, landing on her feet. She smirked a little hearing her two siblings praising.