SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN!

Kimetsu Academy, Combined Junior high and Senior high, This is where 2 siblings attend. Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado. Their big sister also works there as a humanity social science teacher for senior highs, {Name} Kamado.

Information about {Name} Kamado:

Occupation: Teacher
Subject: Humanity Social Science class
Age: 20

An early graduate of Kimetsu Academy, she decided to pursuit to become a teacher but after work she also has a 2 hour job at her parent's bakery. She wears hafunda earrings like Tanjiro and sometimes is chewing bread like Nezuko.

Rumors suggest that she is dating the junior high school history teacher, Kyojuro Rengoku. However, they were never confirmed.

Her class is something all senior high knows as the worst nightmare. She is a great teacher however when you slack off, you can feel the burn of her anger when she scolds you. Some say she can control the sun.

Uzui is terrified of her because she used to have a room next to the junior high room's art class. But due to Uzui accidentally blowing up her blackboard while she was discussing. She gave him a black eye and the principal decided to move her room upstairs.

MADE UP EPISODE COMPILATION!:

.
.
.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1: Queen Victoria and Prince Albert (Cause why the hell not?)
(Yes I know, no japanese school learns this but come on. Its for {Name} and Kyojuro)

{Name} yawned as she was walking towards the faculty area. She was tired, her class had just ended a group presentation and some didn't even do it. Much to her annoyance. She wanted to sleep in her desk and wait until lunch starts. She had a 1 hour break after all.

Suddenly she heard squeals and 'hell yeahs' inside the room she was walking by on. She was startled but was even more surprising when she saw Kyojuro come out and looked at her way.

EARLIER:

Kyojuro had started class, he wasn't actually excited on the topic as he was about to discuss something out of Japan.
He was about to discuss Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's love story and when he came to class, he had no idea how to demonstrate this so he was gonna ask the students.

"Today's topic is out of japan and its not about war. Its about love!"

Some girls sighed dreamily and some boys gagged. Zenitsu just looked excited (Typical).

"But! I have no idea how to make it fun so I will ask all of you to suggest some ideas!"

All of the class immediately raised their hands.

"We can fight!"

Inosuke said.

"We can ask everyone's crushes!"

Zenitsu said and some girls.

"We can have make a play out of it!"