SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN! Part 2

Kimetsu Academy, Combined Junior high and Senior high, This is where 2 siblings attend. Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado. Their big sister also works there as a humanity social science teacher for senior highs, {Name} Kamado.

Information about {Name} Kamado:

Occupation: Teacher
Subject: Humanity Social Science class
Age: 20

An early graduate of Kimetsu Academy, she decided to pursuit to become a teacher but after work she also has a 2 hour job at her parent's bakery. She wears hafunda earrings like Tanjiro and sometimes is chewing bread like Nezuko.

Rumors suggest that she is dating the junior high school history teacher, Kyojuro Rengoku. However, they were never confirmed.

Her class is something all senior high knows as the worst nightmare. She is a great teacher however when you slack off, you can feel the burn of her anger when she scolds you. Some say she can control the sun.

Uzui is terrified of her because she used to have a room next to the junior high room's art class. But due to Uzui accidentally blowing up her blackboard while she was discussing. She gave him a black eye and the principal decided to move her room upstairs.

.
.
.

MADE UP EPISODE COMPILMATION!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Episode 4: A bun in the oven?

Uzui whistled to himself while roaming the halls of Kimetsu Academy. It was his free time and he wanted to do something...
less explosive if you know what I mean.

He was traumatized after the last skit he did. He was lucky both he and {Name} didn't get fired, and he swore that he would never do it again.

So yeah, pranks were NOT on the list and explosives were already crossed off on the list from the very beginning.

The people he usually hanged out with were in their respective classes and he didn't want to be around brats right now.

He whistled a tune and had his arms on his head. He didn't think much when he passed by a student with blond hair, dragging what appears to be a pregnancy test on his shoe.

Hey it was positive too.

...

...

...

WAIT A MINUTE

"OI! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

He yelled to the student. Just his luck its was Agatsuma Zenitsu.

"H-huh?! U-um Sir?! Wha-what's wrong?"

Zenitsu stuttered when he saw the piercing glare of his art teacher.

"Oi, Oi, I haven't even knock up one of my girlfriends and here I am being under a brat like you..."

"H-huh?! I don't know what you are talking about!"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME! ITS THAT KAMADO GIRL ISN'T IT?!"