Page 6: To the money's delight

"Hanako, Takeo, Shigeru, Rokuta...you have to let go...."

"No!!! We don't want nee-chan to leave!"

{Name} was stuck on the 4 little rascals hold by her waste as she went towards her cart. She wore her feudal era kimono with a satchel to keep her earned money in.

(How I wish to play animal crossing ಥ‿ಥ)

If you were to take on look on her, you will realize that she looks like a very rich merchant. Her cart is grandiose along with her kimono. Plus her beauty may outshine your will to buy. Oh how she was gonna milk her beauty shit to get customers. I mean, she looked like a nice lady.

Tsunami was already huffing and ready to ride while Tanjiro and Nezuko were trying to pry of the 4.

"Guys, Nee-chan has to work!"

Tanjiro said, sweatdropping while Nezuko was holding a crying Rokuta.

"But...but! {Name} nee-chan will be lonely!"

"Wait I have an idea!"

Hanako then quickly ran inside, Her mother passing her while holding a lunch box for {Name}.

"I know that you said you'll be gone for a week, but have this for your snacks. I made mochi, onigiri and rice cakes. All your favorite flavors."

Kie gave the 15 years old girl the lunch box. She then touched {Name}'s left cheek, cupping it.

"I couldn't have asked for a beautiful eldest like you, my little blossom..."

{Name} felt touched and grabbed the hand of Kie, leaning into it.

"Thanks, Mom...Please take care of yourself while I'm gone.."

"Will do, {Name}.."

"Here!"

Hanako ran out with a certain music box in her hands. {Name} hasn't touched the music box in a while. After Rokuta was born, Hanako and Takeo took interest of it and started to take it without permission. In an old sibling fashion way, {Name} was made to give it to them.

"Hmm? Isn't that yours?"

{Name} kneeled down to Hanako's height.

"Well, We took it from you but I want you to have it while you're gone! You can listen to it when you're lonely Nee-chan."