Page 23: Tea

{Name} walked around the small pond she recently found. After picking up the mysterious blue spider lily, she decided to stroll for a bit, wanting to see If she could find something else interesting.

{Name} looked within the shallow waters. Seeing as her reflection looks at her the same way she looks at it. She stroked the dangling hafunda earrings on her ears. Rubbing the material.

"The replicator did a good thing replicating it."

She mumbled to herself. She then thought of what her siblings are doing right now, especially Tanjiro and Nezuko.

"After mysteriously dying, I put a lot of work to them. Maybe...I should go back?"

What was there to fear? Her oppressors mysteriously were massacred one day so she could go back right? But what was stopping her?

"I can quit being a demon slayer and go back to them and live a good life again. So why am I not doing something about it?"

What would she have in this side of the world? She would know demons existed, yes, but her only reason to become a demon slayer was to complete what her father had ordered.

She sighed deeply, she then walked away from the pond and ventured back towards the hut. She looked around and saw a bush of Rhododendrons. She went towards it and touched the small petals, sighing deeply again.

"As ridiculous as it sounds, I wish I could be a blossom like my name. That way, all I have to do is to bloom without me doing much work."

She looked around and reached for her pocket. She fished out her old music box and opened it. A familiar tune and the familiar 9 figures dancing as it played, played again and echoed through the lonely forest.

{Name} hummed the song and continued her last thought.

"The rain would flow to give me water"

The wind harshly blew.

"The wind would blow against me to refreshen me."

The sun seemed calmer right now.

"The sun would shine through to give me sunlight."

She then twirled around.

"And the entire forest would look at me, sitting still looking pretty..."

She dropped her smile that she unconsciously conjured when she thought of her previous ideas.

"But as a human, I can't be like that. I won't allow to be like that. As someone who has experienced harsh things in life, now that the storm is gone, I can't simply move past it yet."

She gripped the bottom part of the opened music box.

"They always said to never trust the calm after the storm. Even If there is an island to go back to, Its smart to know that I've already dug myself deep in the situation."

Her father is still waiting for her to master the sun breathing. Yoriichi is counting on her to be his successor. Rengoku and her still need to investigate the demon king himself. And she still needs to honor these choices with her will.