Page 12: {Name}'s trial

"Trial?"

She looked around and saw she was in a beautiful backyard. It had a pond, trees and even wisterias. She then focused on the 5 figures, all non recognizable except Gyoumei.

First, was the guy she accidentally head-bumped. He had white hair and he looked like around her age, maybe one year older. He had scars but the thing that scared her was he had no eyebrows and his eyes looks like he hasn't slept for days.

He smelled sweet, almost like Ohagi?

Next was the tall man with white hair. He looked around 18-19? He had a beaded headband and was tall. He was muscular.

He reeked of men's perfume. Yuck.

Next was the only girl. She had black hair with purple tips. Her eyes were dead purple and she wore a butterfly haori. She was the shortest among them.

She smelled like wisterias, it was very pleasant but she also smelled anger.

(Okay so with Shinobu's age, she will be aged up to 15. Meaning when Tanjiro's timeline is starting she'll be 20 like Kyojuro and {Name}. I changed it cause I can't imagine Shinobu being 13 when she meets {Name}. Oh, about Kanae's death, we can say that she died like a month before Hanto did.)

Next was the quiet among them. He had a mix matched Haori, red was on his right while a pattern of green and yellow on his left. He had a cold look on his face as he looked to the side. He was at least a meter away from the 4 of them.

{Name} couldn't place a smell on him, but his presence made her tense up a bit.

Next was Gyoumei, nothing really changed. He was still a massive man, but he did have a new scar on his forearm. Probably from fighting a demon.

{Name} smelled grass and water. He must have been training. Which reminds her to ask him about Tokito-san's progress.

"Yes, a trial! You were reported on being the murderer of the Mist Pillar, Hanto Soma. It is against corps rules that demon slayers fight with one another."

The girl said, having a smile on her face.

"Hold on-"

"Who care anyways!"

The man with scars said.

"We all know he was a useless prick. He didn't do his missions well. I say we let the little girl go. She did us a favor."

He said while looking at me intently.

"We know Shinazugawa-san but Master demands this meeting."

The girl said once again.

"Hey hold on! I-"

Suddenly a clap interrupted all of them.

"Attention, Oyakata-sama had arrived."

Two girls who looked the same said. They were like the ones in the final selection however, they were taller and they both had white hair.

Suddenly a man came behind from them. He had short black hair but he had purple wrinkles on his face, specifically his eyes.
{Name} caught whiffed of his smell, he smelled like wisteria and medication.