Page 24: The blossom who could control the sun

How did it go so wrong? Muzan thought. He could feel anger towards the minion he has.

"She what?!"

"She drank it sire! The blue spider lily she-"

The mere demon servant couldn't do anything as Muzan stabbed a big hole on his stomach with a giant tentacle.

"I've heard enough...Nakime! Clean this up."

He called for the demon who carried a biwa. He closed the shoji door and walked angrily towards a certain someone's door.

"That upper moon one hasn't done anything! Should I really move Douma at top of him?!"

Muzan slammed the door and saw Kokushibo on the middle of the hallway.

"You! You should've taken care of her weeks ago! Now she found my only go and decided to have a small tea party with it! Do you realize how much trouble you have caused for me!"

Kokushibo remained silent.

"Oi!"

"If you want to kill her, then why don't you do it yourself."

Kokushibo argued. Muzan scoffed.

"Because If I did, I would be figured out in a moment!"

"Then have uppermoon 2 or 3 do it."

"You have the experience of handling a great power such as hers! Those 2 idiots would be dead the moment that man takes over her."

"You sound scared."

"I am not"

"I see.."

Kokushibo stood up and walked passed Muzan.

"Then I will be taking care of her."

"Do it now!"

Muzan sneered. Kokushibo looked at him.

"I've never seen you this frustrated before."

Muzan scoffed and walked closer to him.

"She took something important to me. Your brother and his heritage will pay."

"I take it that you will go after her family after I take care of her?"

"In due time yes, Don't fail me this time.."

Muzan suddenly disappeared. Kokushibo silently scoffed.

"Hypocrite."

He walked to a shoji door and it opened automatically. It lead to a dark forest with the moon shining through.

"Its time.."

.
.
.

"Hushabye...
Baby bunny on a hill...
Tell me why your eyes are so very red..."