Page 4: For all the sorrows....

In that night, Tanjuro Kamado was confirmed deceased. His death was caused by the family decease and died in his sleep.

The whole village heard and some close to the family felt disheartened and sent their condolences. Others simply nodded at the news, it wasn't uncommon for people to die because of the era today.

However those who were waiting on a certain maiden's hand in marriage, were insensitive enough to folk towards the small household and check if she was now willing to arranged a marriage.

Each men came by, a group, a single man, it didn't matter. There son's or themselves are in their 30's while {Name} was still 15. It was truly disgusting behaviour.

"No she is not here."

"No, you can't see her."

"Please let us mourne in peace."

Kie handled them, each day. Even after their father was buried. It even got worse when her siblings joined in to hold them off.

"Nee-chan needs space!"

Young Hanako said.

"Yeah! She doesn't want to see disgusting pigs like you!"

Takeo pointed at them.

They are still so young so the suitors couldn't take them seriously.

"Takeo don't call them that!"

A 10 year old Tanjiro went outside and scolded them. He then looked at the men and politely bowed.

"I am sorry for my family's behaviour but please understand that our father has passed away. We are in deep mourning for him. Especially my elder sister. May you come back some other time please..."

Tanjuro requested but the men who were still persistent kept on persisting.

"Non-sense! Its been 6 days since his death! Surely that emotionless wrench has gotten over it by now!"

One of the men shouted.

This caused the 3 siblings' eyes to widen. What did he just call their beloved sister?

"Yeah and besides! We're worried about your family's state! You are still so young to manage them!"

Liars, they just wanted excuse to grind their money to the family so they can get the maiden.

The door of the house opened and Nezuko walked outside.

"Nii-chan! Takeo-chan! Hanako-chan! Nee-chan already prepared dinner!"

The 3 nodded and gave the men a last glare before coming in and locking the door.

But before they could do that, a man yelled...

"If the emotionless wrench isn't available then perhaps that little girl is!"

Tanjiro stopped in his tracks, little girl? Don't tell me.....Nezuko!