Page 9: The Stone Pillar and blooming friends

A few hours has passed and {Name} got to know Obanai. He taught her how to hold and swing the katana the right way. Guiding her along the way while Mitsuri was taught by Kyojuro. Right now, Obanai and {Name} were having a spar while Mitsuri and Kyojuro were running laps.

Muichiro and Senjuro only watched the four. Tokito was new to what he was looking so he stared at amazement as {Name} swung the sword, Obanai blocking.

A few moments later, Kyojuro announced that training was over. It wasn't even sunset yet.

"Why have you dismissed it early Master?"

{Name} asked.

"You and Obanai need to talk to Stone Pillar-sama right? I-"

"Wait!"

"?"

They all looked at Mitsuri confused.

"Iguro-san and I are....going on a date later!"

"What?"

"What?"

"WE ARE?!"

They all looked at Iguro who had a massive blush in his face, the snake who she found out was name Kaburamaru was nodding his head.

Obanai quickly composed himself.

"*ahem* I-I mean...Yeah we are um..."

"But how about the-"

{Name} was quickly interrupted by Mitsuri, again.

"You and Master can go! Tokito-san will follow you! I think Master already knows the way to his estate right?"

Mitsuri looked at Kyojuro who nodded along. He didn't know what Mitsuri was doing but he was grateful.

"Yep! I wished that you told us earlier Iguro-san that you and Mitsuri had plans. Come along now Kamado-san, Tokito-shounen! Let's head towards the stone pillar!"

Muichiro hopped off the porch and followed Rengoku and {Name}. The girl was still confused on what happened. Mitsuri and Obanai? She didn't know they had something...

While the 3 were already outside the estate of the flame pillar. Obanai looked at Mitsuri confused.

"I....didn't know we had a date?"

"That's because we don't silly! Its just a way to get {Name}-chan and Master together!"

Obanai rose a brow and so did the snake. Senjuro looked at Mitsuri in wonder.

"Why? You said that they only met yesterday. Don't tell me its 'love at first sight'"

Obanai waved his hands when saying love at first sight to which Mitsuri pouted.

"So what if I tell you it is? Master and {Name}-chan made eye contact to each other! Their eyes were shining! You should see how there was a red tint on Master's face! Right Senjuro?!"