Page 7: A start of a friendship

Both ladies had a discussion. Both agreeing to meet up by the end of the week to discuss more about how the demon slayer corps work.

After the train stopped, both women walked out towards {Name}'s cart. {Name} fed Tsunami some foods while getting the Sakura and Wisteria perfumes out of the cart. Mitsuri absolutely adored Tsunami, petting the mane of the female horse.

"Where did you get her?"

Mitsuri asked while admiring Tsunami.

"A guy gave her to me after I saved him from having a cart crash. Said that Tsunami maybe the cause of the ruckus. So far, she's been behaved."

{Name} went out of the cart with a bag, the perfumes already in the bags.

"It has a 2 days warrant. You can return it to me if it is not to your liking. Do you want me to give you a ride towards the city? I know the guards so I'll handle it by the check point."

The train station that they landed on was a mile away from the city because the city train station had a technical difficulty.

"Oh sure! You can drop me off by the market shops!"

Mitsuri got on the cart backside, she saw how organize the cart was with its trinkets and beautiful products. She was kinda jealous that {Name} was given these because she was a beauty. Of course, she agrees, When she first saw {Name} by the window stool, she was kinda intimidated by her.

'Oh man! My seat already was taken! I don't want to disturb them! I'll just go to the next cart.'

Mitsuri went to the next cart, which was empty except a girl who was looking out the window. The sun rays were lighting her face in a ambience way and her kimono made her look like a priestess.

She was intimidated, she didn't want to be lonely in a seat. So she asked the girl if she could sit by the seat infront of her.

"Hi! Can I seat here? My sit was occupied by a couple and I didn't want to disturb them!"

She said, she saw the woman widen her eyes.

'Oh no! Is it because of my hair?!'

"Sure"

She stated and the rest was history, they talked and got to know each other like friends.

"You okay there Mitsuri-san?"

"Yep! Its cozy in here {Name}-san!"

"Alright!"

{Name} hopped on the drivers seat and signaled Tsunami to go. Time passed and it was beginning to set in twilight. They reached the city and the checkpoint let them pass.

{Name} stopped at the marketplace with Kanroji jumping off.

"Are you sure you are gonna be fine?"

"Of course! I'll be meeting my soon to be husband tomorrow! Wish me luck!!!"

"I will! Be careful Mitsuri-san!"