The 2nd aftermath: Sakura mochi?

"Shino! I'm going to get you!"

"Haha! Not if you can't catch me!"

"Oh dear did you hear?"

"Oh tell me! Tell me!"

"Fruits and Vegetables! Get your fruits and Vegetables."

"Mommy..that weird lady looks sad.."

Mitsuri's depressed daze broke. Her teary eyes saw through her hair. A little boy was currently being scolded by his mother inches away from her.

"Honey! Don't do that! That's considered rude!"

The mother scolded her child. The woman took his hand and walked away from the bench, she looked at Mitsuri in a pitied gaze.

'That's the 14th time someone looked at me that way..'

Mitsuri thought and sighed internally. She was currently in her uniform, physically prepared to take another mission. She stood up from the bench and took another walk around the park.

It was already sunset..

She had been doing this same routine since early morning...

People around her either left her alone or looked at her with weird glances...

But she didn't care...

Not after what she had learned...

Not after what she had lost...

Not after a hurtful thing kept piling up on the other...

"Kanroji-san.."

A hiss like voice came from behind her. Mitsuri slowly turned around and saw Obanai standing there. His pet snake right by his neck.

"Iguro-san..."

"..You haven't left this park since this morning. Maybe you should take a rest."

"I'm not tired..."

"Bullshit"

Iguro came a foot closer to Mitsuri.

"You have to take care of yourself Kanroji-san, you can't beat yourself up like this."

"I'm not..."

"Ugh...Bullshit yet again"

Iguro said. He took something out of his pocket and held it in front of Mitsuri.

It was freshly made takoyaki...

"This is..."

"Takoyaki, by that stand over there"

Iguro motioned on a random worn-out takoyaki stand by the park's square. Mitsuri nodded and took the warm package out of Iguro's hands. She opened it and was greeted with its sweet n savory smell.

"Smells delicious but I'm not really hung-"

"Eat. Kamado-san would've wanted you to eat."