Page 16: Sun Breathing

In short, Kyojuro agreed to teach it to her. Learning that she killed Hanto with it was kinda concerning but he was in no question to ask her. However they had a tinsy winsy tiny little problem...

"We need to get father's book."

Scratch that, it was one massive problem. Shinjuro and {Name} obviously weren't heart to heart with each other. With all the death threats and bullying they do to each other, She doubted that Shinjuro wants to lend his book to her.

"Well then, You go and get it."

{Name} said, crossing her arms. Not wanting to even interact with his father.

"He's probably sleeping in that position again. I'll disown him if he was somewhat related to me."

{Name} grumbled and pouted like a child on a tantrum. Kyojuro sweat dropped and looked towards the house.

"Maybe I can just ask him. I'm sure it won't be that bad."

.
.
.

"GET OUT!"

{Name} heard from the shoji and Kyojuro immediately got out while looking at {Name} with a saddened expression. {Name}'s heart broke when she saw this. But she couldn't help but be awed as he looked like a puppy.

"You heard him, He won't let us borrow it."

Kyojuro pouted and {Name} patted his back. They then saw Senjuro pass by the hall and they looked at each other.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yep."

They went to Senjuro and asked him a little favor.

"Senjuro!"

The said little boy got startled.

"Ah! Brother and.... Kamado-san? What is it? You're supposed to be sparing right?"

Senjuro titled his head at the 2 teenagers who looked at him with hope.

"We need a favor from you."

Kyojuro whispered something to his ear to which Senjuro nodded but then looked confused.

"Hah? Why won't you just borrow it? I'll be happy to give you it, though I don't think father will like it."

{Name} patted Senjuro on the shoulder.

"We're not asking you to borrow it Senjuro... We're asking you to steal it."

"Eh?! But what if we get in trouble?"

"Doubt it, No offense and all but your father is the definition of a slacker."

Both of the boys sweat-dropped. At this point, they already got used to {Name} bad mouthing their father.

.
.
.

The next morning, Shinjuro was in his room with the shoji opened, he breathe in the fresh morning air, sighing as it was so quiet.