The 1st aftermath : Why she was called blossom...

(Setting: Kimetsu no Yaiba : Episode 14 - The House with the Wisteria Family Crest)

Tanjiro resided within the walls of the wisteria clan's mansion. Sleeping beside him were Zenitsu and Inosuke, Zenitsu is barely awake while Inosuke was snoring away. His little sister Nezuko was by his lap, sleeping her little heart's content.

Tanjiro smiled and patted Nezuko's hair. It was soft, really nostalgic soft.. He then reached onto Nezuko's kimono pocket and saw a picture of a certain big sister.

'Tan-chan?'

A 10 years old girl with soft hair and fair skin looked at Tanjiro's beautiful eyes as Tanjiro tried to reach up to her for he was small.

He was holding a flower crown, one build sloppily and unorganized.

"I'm trying to reach nee-chan's pretty head!"

Tanjiro exclaimed. Just as he was about to jump again, he tipped his toes too high that he felt towards {Name}'s lap.

"Ahhh!"

Tanjiro's squeaky voice yelled. {Name} panicked and caught Tanjiro by the waist.

"Be careful!"

"Sorry!"

{Name} placed Tanjiro by her lap and laughed softly.

"Here.."

{Name} gently grabbed the flower crown and placed on her head. She looked down at Tanjiro who stared at her.

"I'm wearing it."

{Name} said...but suddenly Tanjiro teared up. {Name} once again panicked and asked.

"H-hey! What's wrong?!"

"The flower crown I made! Its doesn't look good!"

Tanjiro cried into his own chubby hands. {Name} looked at her reflection on a puddle. The flower crown was too small so it really didn't fit her head. The flowers were in many angles but she simply giggled.

"Tanjiro don't cry. It still look beautiful no matter what."

"But It doesn't match you! You should be wearing something like crowns of gold!"

Tanjiro sniffled. {Name} tucked a loose strand of hair onto the boy's ear, she laughed. Tanjiro gave a look and saw she was smiling at him warmly.

"A crown of gold doesn't matter If It isn't made with love. I'd pick your crown any day than any jeweler out there."

"But you only deserve the best-"

{Name} booped Tanjiro's little nose to interrupt him.

"Yes I do, don't I? And I think this flower crown of yours is the best of the best."

"Really?.."

{Name} put her forehead on Tanjiro's forehead.