Page 11: Summon thy sun

The fan demon chuckled as she saw that {Name} wasn't moving. She could hear the girl's breathing slow. She must be asleep.

"Pathetic, Are demon slayers this generations this weak? Guess the plan was a success. Wait until Muzan-sama knows that I successfully infiltrated the demon slayer test. Almost all of the kids here are dead. It only leaves one more...That pink haired girl...."

She lifted up her fan, the shining part slowly turning into Mitsuri running through the woods. She cackled and cackled, consuming her desire victory.

"Finally! I can be in one of the upper moons! I'll beat Enmu! I'll beat that bitch Daki! I'll beat Upper moon 1! I'll become Muzan-sama's favorite!"

She turned around, ready to consume {Name} but to her surprise...

'She's gone?!'

She felt a presence behind her back and got her fan out just in case. Her fan clashed with a katana, two strikes.

Her feet was plumed to the ground. Creating a dent as she slid backwards.

She was furious but her eyes went wide as she looked at the standing figure in front of her. It was {Name}, her stomach healed and her eyes closed.

But a noticable thing was the strange marking on her forehead.

She froze, a memory of a man with the same scar came to her view. This weren't her memories! But why was she remembering something that wasn't hers?

'Could it be....Muzan-sama's?!'

Before she could think of an action, {Name} was gone. The demon looked around her, sniffing her scent but the slayer's scent was everywhere.

She heard a clink behind her and looked back, {Name} was about to do a attack.
But before she could do it, the demon threw on fan towards her arm. But {Name} sliced through it. She quickly disappeared.

'The hell is this new power?! She went from 0 to 10! I gotta think fast or she will eventually-'

She was cut off when she heard mumbling..

"Taiyō no kokyū: Saisho no katachi: Sunda aoi sora"
(Sun breathing: First Form: Clear blue sky)

{Name} then did a vertical spin, delivering a 360° slash towards the demon. Unable to compromise what she just said, the demon was in shock.

Eventually, the slash hit her neck. Causing it to beheading her....She was still in shock as to what happened.

'Why didn't I move?! I could have dodge that! Was it because her scar is fucking familiar?!'

The demon suddenly felt tears in her eyes, pouring to her cheek as her body soon disintegrated into nothing.

It wasn't supposed to be like this, she was gonna be in the spotlight! Just like she was intended to!

'I swear when I get reincarnated I am gonna make this bitch's life a living hell! Just you wait, JUST YOU WAIT!'

Her head then evaporated into nothingness. Ending the lower moon 4's life.