2.

The next day came swiftly. Though Anah had a rough time sleeping last night. Let's just say she barely got any.

Since she's back at Hogwarts, she needed plenty of time to adjust.

The sun rays were beaming off of her face. It was time to get up. She roared a loud groan as she raised up from her bed. Her eyes fell on the first thing that was near her, the picture of herself and Severus. A small smile creaked on her face. That was the best way to start her day. When she rosed up from the bed she stretched and went straight to the showers.

Her shower was pretty long. She allowed then water to help her wake up as she thought over what she was going to do today. What she was going to do, She had no clue.

Speaking of, she would finally meet Harry in person. And Severus? Hopefully, she doesn't run into him. Who knows how she would react.

After spending no more than Thirty-five minutes in the shower she was dressed in her proper clothes and off to her classroom, which wasn't that far away from her chambers.

When she glanced at the clock it was only 8:35. Sleep still compelled her, and she honestly had no idea if she had enough energy to stay awake.

She recalled Dumbledore mentioning something about a Storeroom that was filled with potions. Maybe there was a potion to help her stay awake? There was only one way to find out.

Anah left the classroom as she headed to Potions Storeroom. From what she was told it was on the First floor and she was on the third floor. If she walked quick enough she'd be back just in time for the students.

As she made her way through the halls of Hogwarts she greeted the few students she seen on the way until she finally arrived. When she tried to open the door it wouldn't budge.

She made a face before pulling out her wand now aiming it at the door-handle.

"Alohomora." She whispered.

The door unlocked just like that.

She walked into the spacious closet closing the door behind. It was quite fascinating, seeing all the potions. She knew it was going to take a while to look for a potion that will be able to soothe her sleepiness.

As she searched around the room she couldn't help but noticed the name that was on the back of the door.

' Severus Snape ..'

A wide smile formed on her face. This was Severus's closet, and she absolutely had to take something just to annoy him.

She searched on looking for the perfect potion before she came across an orange-like one.

It was in a small bottle that was formed in a bowl.

"Strength Potion." She mumbled as she held the bottle in her hand.

"This should do the trick."

As worried as she is she drunk the entire thing waiting a bit until she felt a change.

Within a second, her drowsiness vanished and she was fully awake.

"Perfect." She smiled setting the empty bottle back into its place. Now she just hopes Severus doesn't find out.

When she opened the door to leave she bummed into the figure that stood in her way. Instead of falling, she fell back a bit catching her balance. The person on the other end just so happened to be him.

Severus.

"What are you doing-"

Anah smirked as she pushed past the man to leave the closet.