25.

Summer passed as Fall quickly approached for the next school year.

Severus finally met with The Dark Lord. He told him about his whereabouts, and why he didn't return to the first calling.

He made sure not to mention anything about Anah and Ivory.

Somehow the Dark Lord forgave him and welcomed him back with open arms.

As for Severus, The Double Spying had begun once again.

Anah on the other hand spent her summer building her relationship with her daughter Ivory, and her godson, Harry.

She allowed the boy over a few times despite Severus' opinion.

All he needed was family anyways.

A real family.

Despite that, Harry's name was buzzing throughout the Daily Prophet. Nothing but pure hate, and lies it told.

Hopefully, this school year would be different from the last.

Hopefully.

Word was out to Anah that Harry had been expelled. She never could understand the Ministry, which is why she never worked for them.

Dumbledore owled her, telling her all that she needed to know.

The Dursleys had locked him in his room unable to leave, but he mentioned that the Order would rescue and move him to 12 Grimmauld Place.

The Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix.

Anah, Severus, and Ivory we're already there.

While Ivory was upstairs with the other teens, Anah and Severus were downstairs with the other adults.

They were waiting on the rest of the Order.

Anah sat in between Remus and Sirius in her muggle clothes.

"Look at this!"

She exclaimed thrusting the paper down on the table.

"They've got this all wrong. It's ridiculous.."

Remus Lupin peered over her shoulder looking down at the ruffled papers.

"Nothing new isn't it?"

Sirius on the other hand gazed over at Anah who ignored him.

"Speaking of new. How is the wedding coming along Snivellus? Are you able to afford it? Or will Anah have to come out of pocket?"

Snape turned to look toward Sirius.

He was always ready to start trouble.

Molly and Auther Weasley entered the room along with Minerva McGonagall. They were able to stop Severus from replying.

Anah shot Sirius a look that caused him to roll his eyes.

"Don't start anything you won't be able to finish Sirius." She said causing the man to sigh at her comment.

"We must have come at the right time.." Molly said causing Anah to grin.

"You're always on time Molly."

There was commotion going on outside of the room.

In entered, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Mad-eye Moody, Nymphadora Tonks.. and a few other members.

Harry stood outside the door seeing other of his Godparents.

The meeting was ready to start.

Before he could enter Molly Weasley hurried to leave out of the room shutting the door behind her.